Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46215 times)

Something that wasn't a wartime ethnic slur?

Brit was a wartime slur.

We had to save those Sorry Brits in WW2 while they begged for their mamma the queen.

Let me stop you right there. I know the website says "japan talk" but it most likely is probably ran by a white guy since they know just as much about Japanese culture, even more than real Japanese.

Even white Americans claim certain words are offensive to a specific race even when that race says they are not
You keep shifting the argument and the goalpost to completely different words. Jap is a slur. It was invented by the US military as a way to create catchier posters about killing Japanese people. What millennials think about other words is irrelevant. It's been a slur since the 40s.

Brit was a wartime slur.
I'm 90% sure you just pulled that out of your ass. Citation please.

Even white Americans claim certain words are offensive to a specific race even when that race says they are not.

Pageloss stuff.

how does someone being white disprove their opinion about racism against someone else
that's like saying you can't be pro-gay rights when you're not gay

also that waifu something is one out of millions of people who are dumb and sensitive stuffs

also source on brit being a racial slur lmfao

When did he ever say that?

He didn't.

But if he's going to say jap, the shortened name for Japanese is a slur then surely Brit, Aussie, etc are slurs.

If anything "Murican" is a slur. As it is not the definition for American in short. it is used to make fun of rednecks.

You keep shifting the argument and the goalpost to completely different words. Jap is a slur. It was invented by the US military as a way to create catchier posters about killing Japanese people. What millennials think about other words is irrelevant. It's been a slur since the 40s.

Japs were calling themselves Japs before WW2.

except "japanese" in japanese is "nihongo"

Again, gonna need to see a citation on that. That's very interesting too considering that 'jap' is an English slur.

He didn't.

But if he's going to say jap, the shortened name for Japanese is a slur then surely Brit, Aussie, etc are slurs.

If anything "Murican" is a slur. As it is not the definition for American in short. it is used to make fun of rednecks.
I'm gonna refer to you as "Lead Tony" from now on cuz you so dense

Jap was used in wartime propaganda, but brit, aussie, etc were not. Also no one says murican if they're not making a joke ya goof.

since when
He didn't.

yes and jap is also a racial slur as well as a shortened version of "japanese", while brit and aussie aren't racial slurs, only short names
how does someone being white disprove their opinion about racism against someone else
that's like saying you can't be pro-gay rights when you're not gay

also that waifu something is one out of millions of people who are dumb and sensitive stuffs

also source on brit being a racial slur lmfao
you didn't answer any of this

Alright now you've just trolling us lol.
Wait he wasn't trolling you before

I like how BLM hijacked this thread to make it about them when it was about the shooting in Orlando that killed 50 people.

You done it again, BLM.