Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46181 times)

The world is built against everyone.
Not the rich. The rich have it pretty gravy.

all lives matter, not just black lives.

God even I agree with BLM when they say "All lives matter" is loving annoying
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:37:19 PM by Red Spy »

Not the rich. The rich have it pretty gravy.

Believe it or not, a lot of rich people lead incredibly stressful and eventful lives. I know a lotta creme of the crop rich folks who are tired of the game and would rather just sit in bed all day and do forget all. It's a different story for them, but life still sucks regardless.

I do recall that their argument against this is that they're not saying that not all lives matter, they're trying to "remind" us that black lives matter.

I do recall that their argument against this is that they're not saying that not all lives matter, they're trying to "remind" us that black lives matter.

what the forget lol. do they think we've reverted back to the 19th century and black people don't matter?

what the forget lol. do they think we've reverted back to the 19th century and black people don't matter?
Apparently yes

It's common knowledge that Japanese people get offended by Jap? You're not Japanese so how would you know it's common knowledge?
I'm not Black or Mexican either, but plenty of Japanese people have written about why it's offensive.

So because it's a slur Japanese people automatically are offended by it? What?
No, but there's definitely some causation there.

I'm not Black or Mexican either, but plenty of Japanese people have written about why it's offensive.
Define "plenty"

Define "plenty"
holy stuff do you ever forget off

DEFINE
GIVE
FEED ME ON A PLATTER SIR I HAVE REQUESTED IT
STEP ASIDE PEASANTS, SPOONFED ROYALTY HERE
HAH YOU SEE YOU ARE WRONG, FOR I DISAGREE

like get yourself back to /pol/ or whatever cesspool you crawled out of

holy stuff do you ever forget off

DEFINE
GIVE
FEED ME ON A PLATTER SIR I HAVE REQUESTED IT
STEP ASIDE PEASANTS, SPOONFED ROYALTY HERE
HAH YOU SEE YOU ARE WRONG, FOR I DISAGREE

like get yourself back to /pol/ or whatever cesspool you crawled out of
Jesus christ what the forget is your problem

you could have said slang but you just ha to go all out

Are you offended by big words? Might explain your spelling and grammar.

No, but pretty much all Japanese people find it offensive

Have you asked Japanese people?

I'm not talking about whiny millennial Japanese-American babies. I'm talking about real people from Japan.

No it's easier to stomach slurs when you're not a pusillanimous individualIt's common knowledge that Japanese people get offended by Jap? You're not Japanese so how would you know it's common knowledge? Did you ask them? Are you friends with all 127.3 million people there?Both those terms are use much more than Jap.So because it's a slur Japanese people automatically are offended by it? What?

News flash: people get offended by racial slurs because they're objectively offensive. People generally don't like being insulted, especially for things they can't change. What a loving shocker.

Maybe I ought to get Zealot to show Blazing Saddles and 1776 for July 2nd.

Edit:
Blazing Saddles opening scene
1776 opening scene
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:08:35 AM by Magus »