Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46364 times)

rip path

although he will undoubtfully get an alt
he already has one

what is it

Route? haha get it

wait psych ended?
-___________-

Jitank has proven time and time again that he's a complete imbecile when I comes to using logical thought in an argument. I would place him right up there with Path.
Please direct me to these "illogical thoughts"

Black Lives Matter is nothing more than a fad. It's doing more harm than good. I seriously hope people don't support this nonsense. This is absolutely disgusting. As a black person myself, I don't see how ANYONE could support this.
As a human being, I don't believe that if two people of a different color/cultural background should be treated differently for committing the same crime. I'd be damned if I were killed over some skittles bc some guy doesn't think i belong in the neighborhood. He doesn't even get a life in jail. #Privilege

As a human being, I don't believe that if two people of a different color/cultural background should be treated differently for committing the same crime. I'd be damned if I were killed over some skittles bc some guy doesn't think i belong in the neighborhood. He doesn't even get a life in jail. #Privilege
That's because you are suspicious. And i'd be pointing the gun at you if you were in my neighborhood looking like Travyon Martin.

Please direct me to these "illogical thoughts"
well you kind of missed the point there completely

#Privilege
what

that doesn't relate to what he said at all

as a wise man i once met in counter strike said, "loving mondayS GO BACK TO MEXICO"

that doesn't relate to what he said at all
The Black Lives Matter movement is about not treating black ppl diffrently

ignore jitank he's an idiot

The Black Lives Matter movement is about not treating black ppl diffrently
ok but your response to the dude's reply was still unrelated

ignore jitank he's an idiot
It's called attempting humor, maybe you should try it. Plus I made this account around 2-3 year ago and never changed it.

ok but your response to the dude's reply was still unrelated
Im sorry, but I dont see how. Maybe I interpret his message differently.

As a human being, I don't believe that if two people of a different color/cultural background should be treated differently for committing the same crime.
Oh the same crime? As in exactly the same thing happened in both events and nothing different happened like maybe a criminal background or something like that?
It's called attempting humor, maybe you should try it. Plus I made this account around 2-3 year ago and never changed it.
It's called a decent joke, maybe you should try it

Im sorry, but I dont see how. Maybe I interpret his message differently.
well for one he never said that he thinks black people should be treated differently