Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44973 times)

Are you looking for attention?

Is this why you spam The Harvest?
you took 6 minutes to type that?

This is why I prefer independent forms of media. They don't care who they offend and they build a fan base around it so they can keep doing what they're doing.

Unfortunately by nature, indie studios usually don't have enough money production value wise, so for what they have in the creativity department, reaching that desired level of triple-a quality can get to be an insurmountable task.

It's strange though that for such a big industry that a lot of creativity comes from independent studios and not the studios with the most manpower and funding.

you took 6 minutes to type that?

No, I copy and pasted a quote someone made before you had the chance to edit it out for them.

No, I copy and pasted a quote someone made before you had the chance to edit it out for them.
well i edited it out for good reason, believe it or not...?
i literally did the equivalent of saying that i was stupid so what's the point of beating the dead dog

It's strange though that for such a big industry that a lot of creativity comes from independent studios and not the studios with the most manpower and funding.
The big studios got to be big by tapping into the widest possible audience. It's why CoD is so generic, why almost every American television channel has decayed into reality tv, and why Disneyland is so saccharine.

By making niche entertainment, you're easily denying yourself a wide audience for your media.

well i edited it out for good reason, believe it or not...?
i literally did the equivalent of saying that i was stupid

Are you saying you're stupid because your dad beats you and now you can't function correctly?

That's a pretty bad excuse.

Are you saying you're stupid because your dad beats you and now you can't function correctly?

That's a pretty bad excuse.
actually the post was mocking you among others who constantly say that old ways should come back and that the new generation is too sheltered

actually the post was mocking you among others who constantly say that old ways should come back and that the new generation is too sheltered

I'd agree to want to go back to the 'old ways' of the entertainment industry (specifically tv shows and vidya games), but mostly for a different idea.

stuff's too formulaic and standardized these days. I loved the old sort of new industry frontier sorta thing where everyone was trying new things for the sake of trying them. It was chaotic and fun. I miss the surprise of it all.

"See, when piracy hit Hollywood, they didn't stop funding blockbusters -- they stopped funding edgy, creative movies. They're going with safer and safer bets."

Source
It feels as if nobody reads half the posts I make.

It feels as if nobody reads half the posts I make.

Too busy arguing with each other :p

I'd agree to want to go back to the 'old ways' of the entertainment industry (specifically tv shows and vidya games), but mostly for a different idea.

stuff's too formulaic and standardized these days. I loved the old sort of new industry frontier sorta thing where everyone was trying new things for the sake of trying them. It was chaotic and fun. I miss the surprise of it all.
we are in the golden age of tv/movies right now i don't know what you mean

we are in the golden age of tv/movies right now i don't know what you mean
only a few people have managed to be as wrong as you are right now in their entire lifetimes

only a few people have managed to be as wrong as you are right now in their entire lifetimes

He's pretty much right that only recently has there been so many objectively great TV shows like breaking bad, game of thrones, always sunny, true detective, hannibal and a few others i cant remember. Part of it is HBO and Netflix doing their magical thing, but otherwise a hard majority of aired TV shows right now suck absolute starfish

too bad psych ended  tho :(

too bad psych ended  tho :(
wait psych ended?
what rock have I been living under????