Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44965 times)

wait psych ended?
what rock have I been living under????
Silicon Valley's third season just ended as well
it's taking a year for it to come back

I'd agree to want to go back to the 'old ways' of the entertainment industry (specifically tv shows and vidya games), but mostly for a different idea.

stuff's too formulaic and standardized these days. I loved the old sort of new industry frontier sorta thing where everyone was trying new things for the sake of trying them. It was chaotic and fun. I miss the surprise of it all.
sucks that nintendo is the only one doin this, and they get ragged for it.

i don't really mind the generic games these days, i'm more upset about $60 games broken on day one with $50+ season passes

i don't really mind the generic games these days, i'm more upset about $60 games broken on day one with $50+ season passes
"buy our $50 season pass day one dlc so your game won't be as stuff as everybody else's"

subscription multiplayer in games without a singleplayer campaign is also pretty terrible
*glares at ea's battlefront*

i would buy a current generation console if it didn't mean that i had to pay an additional charge just to play with my friends

i would buy a current generation console if it didn't mean that i had to pay an additional charge just to play with my friends
This and have games where when you buy it, you get the whole game. Not half the game and have to pay 200+ dollars in DLC.

actually the post was mocking you among others who constantly say that old ways should come back and that the new generation is too sheltered

The old ways of entertainment should go back.

If you feel like you'll get offended by seeing an R rated movie, then don't see it. Walk out of the movie theater.

Don't loving start complaining and holding protests and trying to get the movie banned because you felt triggered. This is what's wrong with today's society.

Yeah nothing says innovation like releasing 15 pokemon games (just main series,) 10 mario parties, 18 zelda games and countless spinoffs.

Are you offended by big words? Might explain your spelling and grammar.
Are you really this petty? Youre acting like most people dont use slang. And oh, i don't apologize for any grammar issues because I have a forgeted up keyboard. Its funny that you have resorted to personal attacks when I havent made any personal attack against you.

jitank i don't think you understand the meaning of petty and personal attack

I think it's funny how Path and Jitankcigarette both represent BLM but they are against each other at the same time.

Just like how 90% of blacks killed are actually from other blacks.

Do black lives matter to other black lives?

First they abandon gay people for islam, and now these stuffhead protesters are picking at the scraps. Gay people are officially not "oppressed" anymore. I guess I should be happy not to be lumped into the progressives anymore.

jitank i don't think you understand the meaning of petty and personal attack
I do

Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?

User was banned for this post

AHAHAHAHA

Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?

HOLY stuff FINALLY

Thats right you vile sack of garbage
let's all pray this is permanent or that he gets the hint and gets the forget out