Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44937 times)

Path why don't we talk about your BLhacks.

You want people to trust black people more, seems like the opposite.
Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:58:09 AM by Badspot »

Milo did bait them though.

Still doesn't mean they should sperg out

Why not shift over to your pony obsession instead. Wait- what's wrong- executive order got your tongue?
What a clever and well thought out comeback

Black Lives Matter is a joke compared to Black Panthers and members originally in that group are laughing at Black Lives Matter for their complete ignorance.

god the millennial/gen Y generation is loving disgusting.

all the groups struggled and managed to get the equality they been fighting for for last few hundred years. now these new age spoiled dependent kids have nothing to fight for. so they have to create something to be offended and angry about.
half of it is just pretending we are more divided and unequal then we really are.

all these stuffty liberal art colleges getting kids riled up over old stuff. so they go out to fight a battle that isnt even there.
I got called a monday just last year. I got watched  in a store because some lay thought i was gonna steal something. People still say things like "acting black/white". Racism still exist.

I like the implication here. Being photographed next to black people means that you're not a tribal.

While we're at it, here's a photo of George Wallace next to a black guy.

How many of you got mugged and assaulted by 5 black guys in an underpass and had to watch them beat your girlfriend to a pulp?
Me
didn't some other guy try to tell this story as to why hes tribal lmao its like every white supremacist has their own comic book origin story
itt: sheltered white people argue against black people who have faced discrimination almost every day of their life
please shut up
I got called a monday just last year. I got watched  in a store because some lay thought i was gonna steal something. People still say things like "acting black/white". Racism still exist.
i didn't get made fun of for being white just last year, i got made fun of for being white just last week. by black people too! am i gonna act the world is built against white people and start a white lives matter movement for this? no.

didn't some other guy try to tell this story as to why hes tribal lmao its like every white supremacist has their own comic book origin story

Well I try to avoid anecdotes on the internet precisely because of this. But like I said, anecdote in response to anecdote.

who said anything about racism? we are talking about laws here.
if you keep playing the victim, you will always be the monday. you have opportunities and rights, stop holding yourself back. because the tribals arnt stopping you from a thing.

who said anything about racism? we are talking about laws here.
if you keep playing the victim, you will always be the monday. you have opportunities and rights, stop holding yourself back. because the tribals arnt stopping you from a thing.
"being called inferior to everyone else isn't stopping you from feeling good about yourself"

"being called inferior to everyone else isn't stopping you from feeling good about yourself"
You do realize that the people who say monday are the small vocal minority who you should ignore.

i mean dude if you're so fragile that any word will force an emotion into you then what's going on?

i mean dude if you're so fragile that any word will force an emotion into you then what's going on?
i think in reality he probably means more than just words. there are a lot of other subtle ways that people could make you feel like you're different. also keep in mind he's also talking about a situation where someone would be experiencing that consistently throughout their life, not just singular occurrences. you can brush off the odd starfish or two, but it makes sense that if someone is told something enough, or if they get a certain impression enough times, they're probably going to start to believe it

i don't think anyone is saying that nothing has changed since the 60s, but i do think there are some unconscious preconceptions people have that do affect how others are treated. and obviously that isn't just a problem for black people, but they aren't excused from it just because they've had a civil rights movement
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:20:33 PM by otto-san »

You do realize that the people who say monday are the small vocal minority who you should ignore.

He can't handle anything else being more of a minority than he is.