Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44972 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

Basically she is telling gay people they aren't oppressed enough because they are white at an event that isn't about her in general.

Welcome to the 10th annual Oppression Olympics.

absolutely despicable.

I honestly can't wait for the day America gets our daily mass shooting on a disruptive black lives matter rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

Basically she is telling gay people they aren't oppressed enough because they are white at an event that isn't about her in general.

I honestly can't wait for the day America gets our daily mass shooting on a disruptive black lives matter rally.

wtf.

It'd be even better if the shooter was black

dude no why do you want people to die thats stupid and you should feel bad dummy

Can we just all forget off with "Black Lives Matter" BS.
Look we get it, some police officers are tribal, you've made your point.  Why do you have to bring Black lives into every loving public event that happens?  

Black Lives Matter blames Orlando attack on ‘white supremacy’

Wasn't the shooter muslim?

Don't let your dreams just be dreams.

Thanks for adding a source Tony

as one of the least respectable political movements out there atm, this isn't surprising. nothing says "forget racism" like putting white people in a group and telling them how to live, right?

this "Black Lives Matter" movement is such loving bullstuff it isnt funny.. just asshats trying to get attention

forget BLM is just a white hate group in the end.

Also I'm so glad I'm not going to mizzou, because I feel like I'd step out of my dorm and hear cunts like her.

Why does this remind me of Onision's tweets towards Christina Grimmie

Wow, way to stuff on a memorial of a tragedy.