Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44958 times)

Black Lives Matter are committing crimes with their protests.

So they are trying to say they don't commit crime by committing crime.

This is like those "love Annoying Oranges hate" protests and they are burning cars and throwing rocks at police. Where is the love?

For future reference, because I have darker skin doesnt mean I belong to Africa.

Also, i wanna ask yall.

How many of you have been stopped in the store for trying to purchase something?
Me
How many of you have been called a monday?
Me
How many of you have been referred to as a gay slur negatively?
Me
How many of you have been attacked verbally for being another or have no religion other than the mainstreem?

Ho many of you think Gays, Minorities, Religious groups shouldn't be affected by things like housing discrimination, education discrimination, systematic discrimination, or any of the other horrors of modern day society?

How many of you got mugged and assaulted by 5 black guys in an underpass and had to watch them beat your girlfriend to a pulp?
Me

Sorry cupcake, but you don't have a monopoly on global hardship because you've got darker skin.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:10:59 PM by Rally »

If BLM had common sense we wouldn't be in the situation we are right now :^)
except the context is different because no one here owes you stuff

but you are correct

Well you guy don't see my side on this but that's okay. Agree to Disagree

Well you guy don't see my side on this but that's okay. Agree to Disagree

How many of you got mugged and assaulted by 5 black guys in an underpass and had to watch them beat your girlfriend to a pulp?
oh man i'm sorry to hear that

If it makes you feel better, my race was enslaved for the better part of 250 years and still faces discrimination every day. I'm not sure it's as bad as what you faced, but i still feel for you man. I hope she takes less time to recover as we have.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:34:05 PM by Path »

Jews did have it worse than blacks.

If it makes you feel better, my race was enslaved for the better part of 250 years and still faces discrimination every day. I'm not sure it's as bad as what you faced, but i still feel for you man. I hope she takes less time to recover as we have.
Clapback game is strong lmfao
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:41:02 PM by JitankIsFag »

I'm sure being enslaved was really hard for you

Wow.

Well we recovered pretty quickly because we don't get violently hung up over things that happened 1 year ago and make stuff worse for my entire culture and everyone around me.

Never mind things that happened to my ancestors 150 years ago. At that point you might just suspect it's an excuse for stuff behavior.

fun fact: the alleged guru of BLM is a convicted cop killer and is on the FBI's most wanted TERRORIST list

Jews did have it worse than blacks.
jews may have faced a genocide but its nothing compared to what we've endoured. The US and tons of other countries gave them support and weapons to help them start their own promised land. What do we get? A couple dollars in the mail to support our kids & discrimination around every corner

Never mind things that happened to my ancestors 150 years ago. At that point you might just suspect it's an excuse for stuff behavior.
we've all learned to forgive and forget. We, however, have difficulty doing so when we get called mondays daily and get insulted on the streets. Try having your girl move on from the past when every day she gets punched in the face by those 5 black men over and over

Pretty soon she's gunna get up and do something drastic. Good thing there's people like you to go against her for fighting back