Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44944 times)

fun fact: the alleged guru of BLM is a convicted cop killer and is on the FBI's most wanted TERRORIST list

Jitankcigarette must really hate police.

Well we recovered pretty quickly because we don't get violently hung up over things that happened 1 year ago and make stuff worse for my entire culture and everyone around me.

Never mind things that happened to my ancestors 150 years ago. At that point you might just suspect it's an excuse for stuff behavior.
Ummm you arnt still effected by what happened a year ago

Clapback game is strong lmfao

Go back to "agreeing to disagree" you uninformed moron.

we've all learned to forgive and forget. We, however, have difficulty doing so when we get called mondays daily and get insulted on the streets. Try having your girl move on from the past when every day she gets punched in the face by those 5 black men

Have you considered trying to not murder police officers, deal drugs and beat the stuff out of people? Because your race specifically seems to really loving enjoy doing it.

jews may have faced a genocide but its nothing compared to what we've endoured. The US and tons of other countries gave them support and weapons to help them start their own promised land. What do we get? A couple dollars in the mail to support our kids & discrimination around every corner

What the forget is wrong with you? Both instances are disasters. Both. It's terrible that you have had a normal life and your ancestors were enslaved, but completely disregarding the death of over six million people for: "my life is so hard" is a complete richard move to everyone involved.

Jitankcigarette must really hate police.
No I hate systematic racism

Go back to "agreeing to disagree" you uninformed moron.

Have you considered trying to not murder police officers, deal drugs and beat the stuff out of people? Because your race specifically seems to really loving enjoy doing it.
you think we enjoy trying to feed our family? You think we enjoy it when a couple from our race decide to beat up a police officer?

Did your girlfriend enjoy having her face reconstructed after that beating?

Ummm you arnt still effected by what happened a year ago

What are you affected by? Personal opinions? Jokes? What?

So someone jokes and calls you a monday, you going to take it seriously and hold a protest? Taking it seriously is why these words mean something in the first place.

Try having your girl move on from the past when every day she gets punched in the face by those 5 black men over and over

Speaking statistically: She's also more likely to get punched in the face daily by you than you are by me, by a factor of 25.

you think we enjoy trying to feed our family? You think we enjoy it when a couple from our race decide to beat up a police officer?

There are more white people who struggle to feed their family than black people. Try again.

monday.

No I hate systematic racism
do you realize that you're tribal for thinking it's like that?

Your struggling to feed my family argument falls apart when you consider blacks don't form proper family units.

Crime is because of money, not race

That being said, Path, you said that your life is worse than the Holocaust. Stop posting.

What are you affected by? Personal opinions? Jokes? What?

So someone jokes and calls you a monday, you going to take it seriously and hold a protest? Taking it seriously is why these words mean something in the first place.
One, it not a joke, it's not a joke to say monday, it's offensive. Two, some dude repeatedly calling me a monday an flicking me of is definitely not a joke. I guess he was mad i have white friends.

Crime is because of money, not race

Have you listened to rap lately? These people aren't exactly promoting good income and spending habits. Most of these kids are being pressured to become "real brothers" by dealing drugs and killing officers. By who? You guessed it. Black people.

Are we still going to ignore the fact detroit crumbled after black people moved in?