Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44933 times)

no wonder you couldn't stop this friend from being beaten to a pulp; you clearly have no regard for the wellbeing of others. hell, i wouldn't ne surprised if you helped those five men do it

Also it's funny you should talk about my regard for the well-being of others when you're literally the type of person who would've burned down a bunch of black homes in Ferguson. And standing on my ex's assault as a method of "clap-back" or whatever childish bullstuff you subscribe to is called. Also I couldn't defend myself because I don't have a right to defend myself in Australia, if I went and shot your 'brothers' as you referred to them, they would've put me in the can. Which I might add, is populated by a majority of black people.

Not gonna lie man, you had my jimmies rustled for a bit. I had to go downstairs and give my dad a hug and thank him for not leaving me as a child.

Oh yeah bc people who come from low income areas ( black or white) have the luxury to just save money and get these amazing jobs. How about the ppl who work 2 jobs an can barely pay rent.

You know who ends up stuck in minimum wage jobs for the rest of their life? People with criminal records.

The majority of poor inner-city people are white.
The majority of Americans are white.

I'm assuming you don't mean white itallian gangsters from 1920.

Because unlike black gang bangers. Those white gangsters people had class and money.

So even white gangsters are classier than black gangsters. Suit and tie > saggy pants and gold chains.
This is just silly. It boils down to "rich people are classier than poor people."

You don't understand or care that this is offensive? You've never been a black person whose been called a monday in person and has felt unsafe. You have probably have never been a girl or guy that has been raped.
why are you ignoring all solid criticism or counterarguments and turning it into a "you've never been a victim" scenario? what a stuffty way to push your agenda
itt: blatant racism + victimization vs victimization
just dont

The majority of Americans are white.

And what bearing does that have on inner-city poor people choosing a life of crime?

I'm assuming you don't mean white itallian gangsters from 1920.

Because unlike black gang bangers. Those white gangsters people had class and money.

So even white gangsters are classier than black gangsters. Suit and tie > saggy pants and gold chains.
I didn't know wearing clothing changes who you are. I also didn't know money dictates how good of a person you are.

why are you ignoring all solid criticism or counterarguments and turning it into a "you've never been a victim" scenario? what a stuffty way to push your agendajust dont
Why ignore the fact that calling a black person a monday is just plane offensive?

i take you seriously if you can't spell holy forget

itt: sheltered white people argue against black people who have faced discrimination almost every day of their life

itt: Uninformed morons do a bad job of representing their entire race with inflammatory troll-tier garbage and get shut down in statistical debate.

itt: Uninformed morons do a bad job of representing their entire race with inflammatory troll-tier garbage and get shut down in statistical debate.
itt: tribal users use rare, obviously stuffty protests and small cases of assault to justify that an entire race is bad

itt: tribal users use rare, obviously stuffty protests and small cases of assault to justify that an entire race is bad

I guess you missed the FBI statistics lmfao. Or maybe you didn't, it's more in-character for you to intentionally misrepresent my argument to make it easier to attack.

itt: sheltered white people argue against black people who have faced discrimination almost every day of their life
It just looks like unadulterated stuffflinging from both sides, but that's only my opinion.

just dont
what do you mean lol, rally is going about saying "monday" straight to path while they both give stuffty arguments about how blacks have had worse life than whites and vise versa despite that fact that each race isn't a loving hive mind and they've all experienced the same slavery and murders
It just looks like unadulterated stuffflinging from both sides

And what bearing does that have on inner-city poor people choosing a life of crime?
That you have to put it in perspective. If you lay the numbers flat out, then yes, there is more black crime than white crime. But you also have to look at the percent of black people who are poor, or who have to live in ghettos, or who are uneducated.
It's obvious that a disproportionately poor group of people is going to be responsible for more crime. It's common sense that their race isn't the reason for it. The perpetuation of gangster culture, made for the poor and uneducated, is hurting black youth and a ton of peoples' perception of an entire race.

This wouldn't happen if Annoying Orange was president.