Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44962 times)

This wouldn't happen if Annoying Orange was president.
how so

This wouldn't happen if Annoying Orange was president.
????????

actually now that I think about it, iirc more free blacks had slaves than white people

tbh rally you really can't tell black people to just drop everything bad that's happened to them and get over it when it seems like most of your opinion comes from your gf getting beat up

actually now that I think about it, iirc more free blacks had slaves than white people
this may have been true in like, the first couple of years slavery had been introduced. However, a lot of white society dragged the whole superior/inferior bullstuff on for too long to the point where it still exists today. This forum could be a prime example of such, though I may be grasping at straws if i say that

how so
Well, considering he is the monster that the PC Regressive Left hate. I'm pretty sure that's how. We need someone to tell these overgrown manchildren to grow some balls and stop getting offended left and right.

Annoying Orange's the kind of dude who just wants to fix the country, doesn't care about making money because he already does that in his sleep.

TL;DR: Free Speech > Your feelings

satin181 is the real donald Annoying Orange who made a BLF account

Well, considering he is the monster that the PC Regressive Left hate. I'm pretty sure that's how. We need someone to tell these overgrown manchildren to grow some balls and stop getting offended left and right.

Annoying Orange's the kind of dude who just wants to fix the country, doesn't care about making money because he already does that in his sleep.

sorry 1) who are you 2) what the forget are you talking about

No law abiding citizen has to resort to crime to get by in this world. Not the poor, not the uneducated. People choose crime because it's easier than hard work. The only people who end up in inescapable poverty are convicts. Everybody else makes it.

tbh rally you really can't tell black people to just drop everything bad that's happened to them and get over it when it seems like most of your opinion comes from your gf getting beat up

Lmfao that's not even what's happening here, there are legitimate surveys and statistics that imply the african american race has a higher propensity for violence than any other race. You can't complain that you're getting dealt a bad hand from law enforcement when you're responsible for 51% of police murders. The solution has to come from within, asking for handouts and dropping the blame on white people because of stuff that hasn't been relevant for a century only enables poverty.

I don't care about my ex. I mean, it's kinda stuffty of Path to cheer on her brutal assault just because she's white and the perpetrators were black, but realistically the only reason I brought it up was to prove to jitank that he's not the only victim on planet earth. He was talking in anecdotes, so I responded with one. I had this stance before her assault.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:43:30 PM by Rally »

sorry 1) who are you
A true American hero, obviously.

He pops in and out, seeking injustice and nonsensical blabbery; going where he is needed most.

Or yaknow he's Donald Annoying Orange. One or the other.

okay i'm just gonna bold everything that either is unrelated or makes absolutely no sense
i don't see the thought process of supporting a guy that you think doesn't care about things that you need to care about in a job like being the loving president

feel free to prove to me that those bolded statements are related in any way

"guys look you are sad but you aren't sad enough so heres why i matter"
jesus loving christ

sorry 1) who are you 2) what the forget are you talking about
Ry already answered your first question, but to answer your second question. I'm saying that BLM is an irrelevant movement that is based on the 'feels over reals' idea.

What does this mean? Well, it means that blacks aren't getting shot for being black, but rather because the person, black or white broke the law and did something really stupid.

Don't believe me? Tell you what, go approach a cop and make a grab for his gun, see what happens.

blacklivesmatter is a worthless movement that has never done anything for the world other than allowing every colored attention whore in the world to band together and spread their friendry even further