Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.

Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 44967 times)

okay i'm just gonna bold everything that either is unrelated or makes absolutely no sense
i don't see the thought process of supporting a guy that you think doesn't care about things that you need to care about in a job like being the loving president

feel free to prove to me that those bolded statements are related in any way

What don't you understand about BLM being a legitimately handicapped movement based on lies? It's just there to cause chaos and dissent among Americans by creating false race-baiting protests over people who do stupid stuff and happen to be black.

The liberal media calls anyone who calls that stuff out a tribal/loveist and try to shut you down. Hillary supports this as well as BLM.

Know who doesn't support this kind of Lunacy? Annoying Orange.

Like I said earlier. This stuff wouldn't happen if Annoying Orange was president because he'd tell these crybabies to go home and get a loving education.

"guys look you are sad but you aren't sad enough so heres why i matter"
jesus loving christ

He says totally un-ironically at a post where the author does not once mention himself.

What don't you understand about BLM being a legitimately handicapped movement based on lies? It's just there to cause chaos and dissent among Americans by creating false race-baiting protests over people who do stupid stuff and happen to be black.

The liberal media calls anyone who calls that stuff out a tribal/loveist and try to shut you down. Hillary supports this as well as BLM.

Know who doesn't support this kind of Lunacy? Annoying Orange.

Like I said earlier. This stuff wouldn't happen if Annoying Orange was president because he'd tell these crybabies to go home and get a loving education.
yes of course i understand blm is run by absolute cunts but i fail to see how this has to do with Annoying Orange, which is what i thought you were talking about...?
also if you think they'd listen to Annoying Orange then you're pretty wrong, and i'm pretty sure that if Annoying Orange was pres he couldn't do anything about them until they got violent

No law abiding citizen has to resort to crime to get by in this world. Not the poor, not the uneducated. People choose crime because it's easier than hard work. The only people who end up in inescapable poverty are convicts. Everybody else makes it.
It's the lack of education which perpetuates itself. It's really only the poor and stupid who see crime as being worth it. The entirety of gangster culture is anti-intellectual, and rightly so because it's loving stupid. The dumb and poor grow old as dumb and poor, have children who are dumb and poor, and are too dumb and poor to do anything about it.

yes of course i understand blm is run by absolute cunts but i fail to see how this has to do with Annoying Orange, which is what i thought you were talking about...?
also if you think they'd listen to Annoying Orange then you're pretty wrong, and i'm pretty sure that if Annoying Orange was pres he couldn't do anything about them until they got violent
He could probably do a lot of things. People forget that the President isn't just a title. Sure our current Cuckmander-in-Chief Obama might make you think otherwise when all he does is get on TV and cry crocodile tears for the same people loving our country into the ground. But if you had someone actually not afraid to make an actual message to these people and let it be known that people don't need to be afraid to call this stuff out for what it is instead of blindly going with it like sheep who are afraid of being labeled as a tribal.

And stuff, they've already gotten violent, remember Boston? Literal loving chimp-out, I remember watching some dudes praise the loving sun to a bonfire while some dude drove a stolen car through that stuff. Sorry if this offends any of you PC-bros, but that's the state of the country. It's like watching adults relive their preschool days.

He could probably do a lot of things. People forget that the President isn't just a title. Sure our current Cuckmander-in-Chief Obama might make you think otherwise when all he does is get on TV and cry crocodile tears for the same people loving our country into the ground. But if you had someone actually not afraid to make an actual message to these people and let it be known that people don't need to be afraid to call this stuff out for what it is instead of blindly going with it like sheep who are afraid of being labeled as a tribal.

And stuff, they've already gotten violent, remember Boston? Literal loving chimp-out, I remember watching some dudes praise the loving sun to a bonfire while some dude drove a stolen car through that stuff. Sorry if this offends any of you PC-bros, but that's the state of the country. It's like watching adults relive their preschool days.
holy forget you sound like an starfish
yes of course they've already gotten violent before but you can't punish people for the same crime twice
i'm 99% sure that tons of people already know that blm is real stuffty and have called them out before but they don't give a stuff that they get called out, they just continue on doing what they want until they get caught doing something illegal
you made two points that could've been made in a single sentence together but you instead decided to put a flurry of insults in there that make you sound like an arrogant cunt

"A group that involves your race is stupid, therefore everyone who is part of said race deserves to be punished. monday!"

can you make at least one normal english sentence that doesn't involve in spewing out a stuff ton of unneeded and petty insults just because you think you're funny or something

No law abiding citizen has to resort to crime to get by in this world.
The world we live in is built against black people. In essence, criminals are fighting for their own survival. If you're the type of person to blame others for fighting back, it would really explain how your girlfriend got forgeted up in the first place.

He says totally un-ironically at a post where the author does not once mention himself.

He was referencing the video, not jabbing at tony.

The world we live in is built against black people.

Bullstuff.

In essence, criminals are fighting for their own survival. If you're the type of person to blame others for fighting back, it would really explain how your girlfriend got forgeted up in the first place.

Why do you keep mentioning my girlfriend? That stuff wasn't directed at you. It's an anecdote. If you wanna put it in this context however, 5 black guys did not need to beat and mug me to 'survive', they could've just continued walking. But since we're talking about it, you're a real piece of stuff if you think beating the forget out of a girl in a dark underpass for absolutely no reason is even remotely justified by anything.

Not that I'm surprised you're okay with it though, black people are disproportionally responsible for domestic abuse after all. I guess they're beating their wives to survive.

you can't punish people for the same crime twice
you can't be tried for the same crime twice.

ex: if someone spends 10 years in jail for rape and then does it again, they sure as hell can be punished again.

Bullstuff.
Emphasis on sheltered

I don't know what race you are, but if you were black you'd know what i'm talking about. I don't mean to make it sound like "you haven't experienced this therefore your opinion doesn't matter" but considering all you've said, its worth bringing up.

It's an anecdote. If you wanna put it in this context however, 5 black guys did not need to beat and mug me to 'survive', they could've just continued walking.
There's a man that called me a dumb monday the other day. He didn't get anything out of it, and he could've continued walking. I guess that means all white people are tribal forgets and should be punished for this one man.

Those men that hurt you and/or girlfriend deserve whatever punishment they got, and I hope they were brought to justice. However, just because you were mugged by a couple black males doesn't mean that every black criminal is forgeted up in the head and promotes senseless violence. In all the experience that i've had staying with my cousins, a lot of black males are forced to resort to a criminal career. There's no education they can pursue, and there's no job worth working at that will support them or their families.

I blame white people for this. Not all white people, but I blame people who are directly tribal towards us as much as I blame people who dismiss racism as something that doesn't exist anymore. It may not seem like such a heinous crime in this day and age, but it's really just insult to crippling injury.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:44:29 PM by Path »

Emphasis on sheltered

The world is built by rich people for rich people. It's a stuffty system, but nobody is sitting down at a table and brainstorming ways to keep black people oppressed.

You don't know me, so I'm not sure why you're calling me, or any anonymous person on the internet, sheltered.

There's a man that called me a dumb monday the other day. He didn't get anything out of it, and he could've continued walking. I guess that means all white people are tribal forgets and should be punished for this one man.

Is anybody talking about punishment? If anyone is talking about punishment, it's BLM. Nobody is calling for "punishment", but rather a paradigm shift. If black people want results, they need to seek answers introspectively. Not through blaming whitey and throwing big temper tantrums.