Update on my Depression [If anyone really cares at this point]

Author Topic: Update on my Depression [If anyone really cares at this point]  (Read 1149 times)

As the title says, I have some new news about my depression. It's good news surprisingly. I've had my dose of Zoloft lowered to 30mg, and soon down to Zero. I haven't seen any signs of sadness, or anxiety for the past couple of weeks. I've had more contact with friends, done more with them, and even built better and stronger relationships with my family. Tomorrow I'll be heading to a certain [I really don't want to mention the name because of some member's maturity levels] memorial and museum in NYC with my grandmother whom which has been a major help during this period of my life and she's part of the why I've been doing so well.

Alright, now you can go back to 4chan or whatever you were doing.

Awesome, I'm happy to hear that you're getting better!

Glad to hear that you're improving!

good to hear you're doing better!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to a certain [I really don't want to mention the name because of some member's maturity levels] memorial and museum in NYC with my grandmother whom which has been a major help during this period of my life and she's part of the why I've been doing so well.
if its the place im thinking of, it's a really powerful place. i went there and had to try rly hard not to cry.

if its the place im thinking of, it's a really powerful place. i went there and had to try rly hard not to cry.
if it's the place I'm also thinking of I've always wanted to see it
glad your're doing better op

you gave the memorial away by mentioning the city.

anyways its good that you're doing better. when people say that life does get better they mean it

you definitely were one of my favorite users, and still are. glad to see you feeling better!

What's does this has to do with anything?

OT: Glad you're doing well.

What's does this has to do with anything?

OT: Glad you're doing well.

It's a museum in ny and i think that's where op is going.

It's a museum in ny and i think that's where op is going.
well what a guy you are

good to see you haven't changed at all kent