14 (41.2%)
yes
3 (8.8%)
yes
5 (14.7%)
im gay
12 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: MACARONI AND CHEESE MEGATHREAD [MACARONI POLL [OFFICIAL DISCORD]]  (Read 5837 times)

YO WHAT THE forget IS THIS THREAD is a question you may be asking right now so im gonna answer it right now and say that youre gay and that this is the motherloving MACARONI AND CHEESE MEGATHREAD how do you not know.

you see here in the macaroni and cheese megathread we have standards and you better follow these standards

1. MOTHERforgetER IF YOU WANNA GET IN THE MACARONI AND CHEESE CLUB YOU BETTER POST SOME HIGH QUALITY stuff YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT brother
here are some images incase you are a filthy jew and dont know what quality macaroni and cheese looks like

EXAMPLE OF A GOOD PACKAGE

alright this is just weird dont post anything weird with macaroni and cheese you cunt

what the forget duckduckgo this isnt even macaroni and cheese this is a loving cheeseburger what in heck

EXAMPLE OF A COMBINATION DONE WELL brother

2.IF YOU GET IN THE CLUB YOU CAN TALK ABOUT stuff ALL YOU forgetIN PLEASE BUT PLEASE KEEP IT MACARONI AND CHEESE RELATED YOU forgetBAG PIECE OF GARBAGE

FOLLOWERS OF THE MACARONI
WHACKIN
STEVE JENKINS
TOXICOLOGY
XEDIOUS (kinda)

none yet the poll isnt over you silly boy

welcum to the macaroni and cheese megathread please enjoy ur stay <3 <3 <3 <3

https://discord.gg/5PRr9Su
join the offical discord
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:58:07 PM by Whackin »

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD MAC AND CHEE IS THE BEST FORM OF SUSTENENCE

CONSUME. ENJOY. DEVOUR. MACARONI. CHEESE.

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD MAC AND CHEE IS THE BEST FORM OF SUSTENENCE

CONSUME. ENJOY. DEVOUR. MACARONI. CHEESE.
CHANT IT BROTHER

i used to eat it with hotdog in it or sausage of various kinds, but it kinda wore off, like eating a Bologna sandwich and drinking chocolate milk with it,
i had really odd tastes when i was little, jesus.

WELCOME BROTHER
hold on doing daily contribution

i used to eat it with hotdog in it or sausage of various kinds, but it kinda wore off, like eating a Bologna sandwich and drinking chocolate milk with it,
i had really odd tastes when i was little jesus
brother you better love it right now or you are doing it wrong
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:09:43 AM by Whackin »

MAC AND CHEESE WAS MY GO TO FOOD AS A LITTLE KID BECAUSE OF HOW loving GOOD IT WAS AND STILL IS
MY DAD USED TO MAKE KILLER loving MAC AND CHEESE AND IT WAS AMAZING AND stuff

i TRIED these the other DAY and they were loving alright i guess

Had a bit last night with some chicken and beans, i forgetin love mac and cheese bro.

The boxed stuff is gross but I make it homemade all the time.

ALL MAC N CHEESE IS GOOD

stuff OR NOT

homemade macncheese is the best

i make mine from scratch with love