Kittens

Author Topic: Kittens  (Read 1936 times)

So I joined my friends server to test a gamemode he's working on, and kittens joins. So at first it's ok, until he starts getting off of his bike at the spawn and killing people, including the host. Kittens ended up killing me and my friend, so naturally, I defend myself.
< Kittens claiming RDMing is funny
And once I do manage to claim some kills,

Apparently I'm a hacker now.
However, Kittens doesn't seem to stop RDMing. Fortunately, I have a much steadier aim than he does.
< My rp name was Falken

Luckily for all of us, my friend Nera finally decided it was time.

Here's his BL_ID:

Not really seeing the problem here. Where exactly did Kittens say RDMing is funny? You left that part out.

Pg up didn't go up that far sadly, but kittens did claim that RDMing was funny, and when I told him it wasn't he said "yes it is" and killed me.

Noedit: The problem here is that Kittens got off of his bike right at the spawn and started to kill me and Nera, which was not allowed in the server.

To be honest I was hoping this was a forum Self Delete topic given the title.

Pg up didn't go up that far sadly
Nevermind about that

Idk, I don't see the issue here. You could have easily kicked them but instead let him stay.

I don't actually see the problem here

/No support

Why are you posting this exactly?
Because that is Nera. It's proof that this DID happen.
Idk, I don't see the issue here. You could have easily kicked them but instead let him stay.

I don't actually see the problem here

/No support
We banned him, but he was just being a jerk and ruining all the fun.

Pg up didn't go up that far

i play for hours, i can pageup all the chat /no support

Correct me if I'm wrong but is it really worth a drama if you already banned the perpetrator?