Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 17904 times)

pshh, you think that guy is bad, but wait until you see this guy.
that's it..

probably okiver or anyone else who posed legitimate danger to people
what's the deal with okiver anyways? i always hear his name but never what problems he caused

There's so much trash that's been involved with this community, it's hard to say. You said drunk russian tried to steal credit cards, right? I'll go with him, and put those guys involved with child research at a close second. Those are some pretty deplorable things.

obviously Man of Reason
MoR is just a butthurt prick who does petty DDoS, he is the bottom of the prick foodchain.

the worst user I've been around for was doaler and he was dumb and hilarious, although from what I can see either drunk russian or okiver

Vertizer, he was a creep who asked Otis the Housecat for pictures of kids having horrible things done to them. There were many topics about it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 01:00:39 AM by DrenDran »

Kalph was pretty annoying, but yeah Iban and Vertizer have to be up there.

eepos but nobody here remembers him

Vertizer, he was a creep who asked Otis the Housecat for pictures of kids having horrible things done to them. There were many topics about it.
I think there was only one.
honestly, Iban and Vertzer. Vertzer asked Otis Da Houskat for CP a long time ago.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

eepos but nobody here remembers him
i recognize the name but not the person
what did he do

MoR is just a butthurt prick who does petty DDoS, he is the bottom of the prick foodchain.
did we ever find out more about him? ingame name or anything?