Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 18050 times)

holy stuff I just remembered storm surge exists lmao
yea he's probably the worst

most people i've talked to don't even believe that actually happened though
sucks to be wrong and not even know it
after what happened, if you expect me to post any kind of personal information here you're forgetin delusional
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:09:07 PM by Akio- »

Wasn't canto xe stealing credit cards to buy alts?

pshh, you think that guy is bad, but wait until you see this guy.
i dont fall anymore in this joke

didn't we hold a vote for worst blocklander in that voting thread I did awhile ago

sucks to be wrong and not even know it
after what happened, if you expect me to post any kind of personal information here you're forgetin delusional
What? Why would I give a stuff if you don't wanna post info lmao I never asked you to or even mentioned my personal beliefs in that post
all i said was "most people i've talked to don't even think it happened" maybe tone down the aggression a little bit so you don't look so hostile

didn't we hold a vote for worst blocklander in that voting thread I did awhile ago
mine was in november, and moltenkitten was voted in as the worst vs. tony.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288743.0t.
What? Why would I give a stuff if you don't wanna post info lmao I never asked you to or even mentioned my personal beliefs in that post
all i said was "most people i've talked to don't even think it happened" maybe tone down the aggression a little bit so you don't look so hostile
its hard to tone down the aggression towards you after you came after me via steam randomly, harassing me and started being roostery as forget about the whole thing.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:35:42 PM by Akio- »

That was gayest forumer rather than worst blocklander.

Espio came first with Foxscotch in second.

I talked to you about it on steam when it happened so several months ago not just now lmao

Have your panties really been in a twist that long???

not upset over something that happened between us months ago, i'm just giving you the same courtesy that you gave me.

im high strung as forget about the whole scenario because people are still creeping me out related to it considering auios tried to get into contact with me after i haven't talked to him in months, and some guy that keeps changing their name kept asking people i know which state i live in
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 12:42:39 PM by Akio- »

i dont fall anymore in this joke

Well... if you don't fall for this joke then you should [You need Blockland Gold to view this message]

Dot dot circle, triangle, rectangle, octagon, hexagon what ever shape he wants. He was a giant threat to this community

Fungusamongus to me wasn't much of a threat, all he would do was use bot events to spam the server it wasn't like he would dox people or something. It wasn't till he started hanging with his sidemen drunk russian where he started loving stuff up, then he was a threat.

Okiver was also a threat, he hacked too much stuff and went crazy with his hacks

Iban was/is a cunt

zapk/subpixel is a little child with problems

fungus was much worse than you think ^

Due to the sheer amount of stuff and the long time he was active, has to be iban. It's not just one isolated incident