Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?

Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 17560 times)

What did Man of Reason do?
launched multipled DDoS attacks against the forums, and also the master server

here's his twitter https://twitter.com/ManofReasonv2

don't think he was an actual member at any point but idk

What did fungus do?
notorious iirc for lots of event abuse and things like that, just loving up servers, probably more than that
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:13:29 PM by otto-san »

and otis is gay
homoloveuality is a sin on these christian youth forums
we have to be safe and pure

What did fungus do?
What the hell has Otis done?

Fungusamongus was notorious for being a "hacker" for a while. He wasn't actually a hacker, he just abused certain events on servers where the host was too stupid to manage their add-ons correctly. Otis hasn't done anything. He's probably just up there because some buttbabies got offended by his political opinions.

5 New Options were added to the pole, just incase if you didn't know.

Otis hasn't done anything. He's probably just up there because some buttbabies got offended by his political opinions.
sounds about right, considering his stance on the whole refugee crCIA

zapk used my name to cover his tail when he was raiding teamspeak servers
note: please ban me from any and all teamspeak servers

If we're voting on the overall quality of the person, my vote is on Kalphiter. Almost everyone else on that list has moved on with their life, and they're better people as a result. Kalphiter spent a solid year of his life trying to run a grassroots defamation campaign against Blockland and only gave up so that he could come back to the game and start playing it again. He could actually get into professional software development, but I doubt that he ever will because he's such an obsessive manchild.

What did Kompressor do again?

i think you mean "kompressor butts"

Fungusamongus was notorious for being a "hacker" for a while. He wasn't actually a hacker, he just abused certain events on servers where the host was too stupid to manage their add-ons correctly. Otis hasn't done anything. He's probably just up there because some buttbabies got offended by his political opinions.
Crazy how people change though. Fungus been around solid 4 years now at least with no drama whatsoever(sort of).

Also still no betel what.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:48:18 PM by Ravencroft· »