Poll

From the results I got, it seems that the users you thought were kind of the same, so who do you think is the single worst?

Okiver
58 (28.4%)
Iban
23 (11.3%)
Kalphiter
15 (7.4%)
That kid named after a type of tsunami caused by hurricanes.
9 (4.4%)
Drunk Russian
9 (4.4%)
fungusamongus
11 (5.4%)
Vertizer
6 (2.9%)
Doaler
9 (4.4%)
Otis
4 (2%)
Ki
3 (1.5%)
MoltenKitten (Winner of Worst Blocklander of 2015)
17 (8.3%)
Yourself.
22 (10.8%)
bjway_bandit
4 (2%)
Racerboy
4 (2%)
kompressor
4 (2%)
Canto Xe
1 (0.5%)
Pie Crust
2 (1%)
Clay Hanson
3 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: Who was the worst person in Blockland's history?  (Read 17539 times)

Okiver? More like REVOKIVER

Robo Noob and Yola were pretty stuff. I think we need a separate thread for worst BL forums member in terms of personality. Considering that the people on this list are had for actually bring horrible pieces of stuff that did borderline illegal stuff (or straight up illegal in some cases).

Robo Noob and Yola were pretty stuff. I think we need a separate thread for worst BL forums member in terms of personality. Considering that the people on this list are had for actually bring horrible pieces of stuff that did borderline illegal stuff (or straight up illegal in some cases).
Yea tony pie crust and molten dont deserve to be here. Even mentioning them in the same conversation as Iban, okiver, hammereditor, Drunk Russian, or storm surge is absurd

Iban because he also tried to ruin another website

where the hell am i in this poll

Riddler Clay Hanson did nothing wrong

My knowledge on this subject is minimal, but I think The Better Mod deserves mentioning. I've been told the mod had code that made itself permanently embedded into the base game, and drama surrounding the mod users spawned a purge. It seemed like their plan was to make Blockland irrelevant by making their own game, but it backfired and they became irrelevant themselves.

where the hell am i in this poll
I agree, the official blockland SJW deserves some representation

No none of those people.

His main account got revoked I think and then he used an alt to stay on the forums, being on their until getting perma'd, then made a negative review for it on steam that got linked from his own drama.
He also used a Blockland screenshot for his avatar.

This happened like 1-2 years ago too so I dunno

tbh okiver's bridge TDM server was pretty fun back in the day

What's even more disturbing about Iban is that he was the creator of one of the best add-ons in Blockland's history, ZAPT.

What's even more disturbing about Iban is that he was the creator of one of the best add-ons in Blockland's history, ZAPT.
True, that ZAPT 2 beta testing server is like the only thing I remember about this game.