Blockland News Channel [Reviving]

Author Topic: Blockland News Channel [Reviving]  (Read 6637 times)

Since the old one died out on the first day...

Not much here now, but we're going to be making a 1080p 60fps new version similar to that video especially after recent events. Which hopefully doesn't die out after day one.

More info to come.

If you'd like to join just say so.

Blacklist:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 02:41:56 PM by National Rail »

Blacklist:
Swohlli
What the forget?

I'd like to join. I'm pretty good.

Join this the discord if you want to help:
https://discord.gg/2HwDT

Please use actual human voice (on a good mic) instead of some text-to-speech bot.

I have editting/videography experience with both live and pre-recorded television news, specifically editing/TD and scripts.

yeah don't worry we're going to have real voices this time, that was made years ago.

Please stop making so many clans. Blockland newspapers never last long, I probably ran one of the longest though, and it's a drain so please don't put yourself through that sort of pain.

Blocking Swholli is just stupid. What exactly did you do to Blockland Classics to get them to block you in the first place?

Please stop making so many clans. Blockland newspapers never last long, I probably ran one of the longest though, and it's a drain so please don't put yourself through that sort of pain.

This is my second clan thread?

Blocking Swholli is just stupid. What exactly did you do to Blockland Classics to get them to block you in the first place?

I literally made a joke about an old user by making two crappy videos using the BLC intro.
Because that's the sort of thing he would have done.

I don't hate Swholli but it seemed like an overreaction from him.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 06:26:55 PM by National Rail »

isn't it spelled swholli
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:14:50 AM by Doctor Disco »

Oh yeah let me fix that. Thanks.

wait are you tetronaught

Point taken, but still Blockland News Channels, or news magazines, don't really last long, so good luck.
I ran one called The Block and eventually writing got boring, the quality was already pretty awful and the members just couldn't be bothered, as well as the site having loads of malfunctions. I hate to be pessimistic but nonetheless good luck!

lets get right into the news

I don't hate Swholli but it seemed like an overreaction from him.
So you banned him...

Like Swholli would want to join anyway.  :cookieMonster: