Any productive Clan that I can join?

Author Topic: Any productive Clan that I can join?  (Read 4833 times)

I wan't to get better at something, building, coding, and or modeling. I think this might is a great way to get better at it.

I wan't to benefit the Blockland community (Even if it can be stuffty).

I don't meet the requirements...

I don't meet the requirements...
Well you can try iEvent and BLC

The Blockland News Channel.

Square Society and Cohort are good.

You could join Harvest, but that's invitation only as far as I know.

Blockland News Channel is quite good as well.

you could help me do stuff

the number of productive clans ranges from 1-4 depending on your idea of "productive"

the number of productive clans ranges from 1-4 depending on your idea of "productive"

I just wan't to join a clan that creates things other than memes.

iEvent, Cohort, Blockland Classics are filled with nice, warm and friendly people, so you should join one of those, and no I'm not a shill haha. iEvent is a "clan based around social events", Cohort is more focused on building, and Blockland Classics is a good clan if you like filming as well as scripting and building sets. (Square Society is good too, it's pretty community based too, but you apparently don't meet the requirements)

Since you asked for productive clans, don't consider joining the "Blockland Olympiad Committee" or the "Blockland News Channel" as they don't seem to be too productive or long lasting. Glad I could help :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:23:25 PM by Crêpe »

you're always free to apply to Square Society even if you don't think you'll make it, there's no harm. who knows maybe you're a better builder than you think?

you're always free to apply to Square Society even if you don't think you'll make it, there's no harm. who knows maybe you're a better builder than you think?
Is it building as a requirement? I'm bad at building and know it, but I can model okayish. I didn't understand the application section. Is it building or addons, or only building, or do you have to be good at both?

how do you pronounce your name