Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44530 times)

yo maxx nig i'm sorry for saying this
holy stuff i didn't not know that maxx was this bad
i've attempted to support him multiple times in the past because I thought it was just cool to hate on him but apparently it was for a good reason
im not going to continue
because i tend to take stuff at face value
didn't know that zealot was this much of a cunt

I was also going to say - I take back my support. I feel that any relations that I had with you regarding server management were petty (on my side). /nosupport here.

Did it even backfire?...
Everyone is still sitting on Maxx from what I see.

It backfired when the ban list got cleared:

Alright, I've discussed this with the following users, so they should be able to confirm this.

~Swollow
~Nobot
~Conan
~Swholli

And probably a few others. I think Swholli shared it with some of the mods, so them too. Unless all of them are attempting to frame Maxx as well.

I originally planned to wait until we were next spammed, and send Maxx an IP logging link through Steam to check his current address. This should make sense, alongside the other posts:

Obviously I couldn't reveal this, because then he would swap IPs before clicking any links I sent him.

So, in preparation for his next spamming raid, I actually cleared the ban-list, wondering if I had already blocked his VPN. This is why he was able to join the Cytube unblocked. The reason I wrote that I couldn't write why it was false until Friday was because that was the date of the next BLF Movie Night.

I still would've have revealed anything, if Maxx didn't promptly remove me from Steam, making it impossible to prove his innocent.

So yea, he didn't prove anything because I had cleared the ban list. If you think this is far fetched, the stated 4+ users above and myself can all verify this.

This is why Swholli and Nobot also claimed his post was false:
let me explain this to you

>maxx gets out obs and shows his ip is the same as what swollow posted
>hes recording
>he joins and it says hes banned
>your point is proven

or:

>maxx gets out obs and shows his ip is the same as what swollow posted
>hes recording
>he joins and hes not banned
>you can then ban him and check the ip in the logs and if the first 4 digits are the same then maxx is right and his point is proven

but instead you decided to clear the banlist and expect the spammer to return and spam again, and if it was maxx why the forget would he do that after all of this? 

this is such a loving circular argument

the smackdown
The Zealot impression by Maxx at the end just made me loving die of laughter omg

The Zealot impression by Maxx at the end just made me loving die of laughter omg

did you not hear maxx spewing stuff about autism and other stuff though

I know, it did kind of make me a bit annoyed but not as much as McZealot's ego being forced down everyone's throat

Maxx was like this drama in that situation, he just spewed old stuff as protection.

Did it even backfire?...
Everyone is still sitting on Maxx from what I see.

A while back everyone who had something intelligent to say left the thread and it kinda decayed into "forget zealot wooo #JusticeForMaxx"

It backfired when the ban list got cleared:

What a bunch of nonsense.

maxx spewing insults was stupid
zealot constantly talking over maxx was stupid

that ordeal was stupid but entertaining

What a bunch of nonsense.

No it's pretty correct, clearing the ban list effectively made confirming that maxx was indeed the spammer functionally impossible