Mr. Wiskers - cheating/general handicap (id 46163)

Author Topic: Mr. Wiskers - cheating/general handicap (id 46163)  (Read 2260 times)

So I finally found a ZAPT server today and joined it. All I really saw was this idiot ruining everyone's fun and saying dumb things like "i smoke weed xd"

Screenies:

As you can see, he would get into a vehicle and pick up any people he could, and then drive off the map and far out of reach for any player zombies to get him, AKA ruining the game.

Later on (after they won) he somehow glitched into the floor and instead of suiciding he shot everyone through it, but was completely untouchable. He racked up tons of points the handicapped way and won again (as shown in the last two screenshots).

Once again his ID is 46163 and I strongly advise everyone to ban him from your servers. He clearly gets his enjoyment out of ruining them rather than actually playing them.

forgot to mention the host was afk for all of this

/Support Like jesus, what a loving starfish.

Oh wow, Lego Lad making a drama? Now that's saying something.

OT: Yeah, this guy definitely a douche-canoe. I'll keep a lookout for him, considering he may be a problem user. 

Jesus, that guy pushed Lego Lad to his limits.

You know you're a forget-up when Lego Lad makes a drama about you

/support

/support

at first i was gonna say he was probably extremely young, like 8 or 9, so we probably shouldn't blame him too much. then i saw his id. it's surprisingly low, so he can't really be too young. it's a 40k, so he'd have to have gotten the game like, 3 years ago? so the chances of him being 10> are unlikely

/support

also i never really thought about this but wow im surprised people are still hosting zapt. i haven't seen it in forever and tbh i kinda expected it to be broken now

/support
He called me a fatty for eating M&Ms and then afterwards asked for said M&Ms

/support

also i never really thought about this but wow im surprised people are still hosting zapt. i haven't seen it in forever and tbh i kinda expected it to be broken now
i think infection is the only gamemode that works from it now

What the heck is ZAPT?