Pokémon GO! is out

Author Topic: Pokémon GO! is out  (Read 8230 times)

you can play this game right now:
if you have an iPhone, make an Australian iTunes account, log in with that on the store, download the app, and switch back.
If you have an Android, download the Australian APK: https://t.co/9bE5ByNvD4

aww I can't download it because I have a galaxy S4

oh well, back to playing regular pokemon lmao

aww I can't download it because I have a galaxy S4

oh well, back to playing regular pokemon lmao
motheforgeter i just posed how to get it
its region locked so unless you in Australia its always gonna tell u it aint available on ur android device but if u look at the post above urs u can see how to get it

i know for a fact u can get it on ur galaxy S4forget

not too surprised it's a huge battery hog. miitomo was one too

So if I just wait the 16 hours I won't have to deal with this New Zealand stuff and be able to download it regularly without creating an Australian account?

motheforgeter i just posed how to get it
its region locked so unless you in Australia its always gonna tell u it aint available on ur android device but if u look at the post above urs u can see how to get it

i know for a fact u can get it on ur galaxy S4forget

sorry

i'm against using any 3rd party software to download stuff, so I just thought you couldn't download it on android s4

Aaaaand servers are down.

Whats special about it?

my friend and i both got CP 120 Poliwags and put them in the gym that's located literally outside of the vacation home i'm staying in

also ended up finding a gastly, dratini, voltorb, sandshrew, psyducks, zubat, doduo, lots of magikarps, a CP 105 goldeen for some forgetin reason, meowth, magnemites, and a squirtle

i'm planning on hoarding all of the water types so i can return back to tucson with them because they're apparently all ground or fire type there lol