"Treated like blacks"

Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 16031 times)

Watch these two short videos an discuss. DISCLAIMER: If you ont want talk about race, simple leave the topic.

Vid. 1 | 0:49 | Would you want to be treated?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwA_4OamFhI

Vid. 2 | 5:13 | Blue eyed / Brown eyed experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHeFgaVWs8

/discuss

Yes, white privilege does exist and it's horrible how black people are treated now a days especially in their everyday lives but no one wants to do anything because it isn't affecting them personally. Until people can realize that we're all the same loving race, we're never going to achieve equality, peace, and a likeable society.

Edit: I will say though, I never felt afraid of the police until the Mike Brown and Eric Garner incidents showed me how corrupt the police force can be. Now I'm not saying I'm paranoid about it in my day to day life, but the thought is in the back of my head.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:42:40 PM by DJ Charizard »

Yes, white privilege does exist and it's horrible how black people are treated now a days especially in their everyday lives but no one wants to do anything because it isn't affecting them personally. Until people can realize that we're all the same loving race, we're never going to achieve equality, peace, and a likeable society.
retweet

but whites already won the race for privileges

Jesus christ you are by far the most annoying jigaboo i've ever had the displeasure of knowing
Literally you make all black people look terrible. The black community of the BLF should honestly be ashamed of you.  

Nice meme

Jesus christ you are by far the most annoying jigaboo i've ever had the displeasure of knowing
Literally you make all black people look terrible. The black community of the BLF should honestly be ashamed of you.  
Clearly you havent watched the video. You should watch them and tell me what you think.

Clearly you havent watched the video. You should watch them and tell me what you think.
I just told you what I think here let me quote it for ya

I just told you what I think here let me quote it for ya

Im ashamed that you are overcome by negativity, i wish you would be more positive.

JitankIsBlackSupremacist

As long as were in a "woe is me" thread I might as well drop some "WE WUZ KANGZ" stuff in here before Jiztank makes a separate thread on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

Stay woke Praise Yakub
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:01:35 PM by beachbum111111 »