Author Topic: XR is sick with multiple things AMA  (Read 793 times)

have you had any hallucinations? or weird brain moments. i can recall when i got strep throat and a stomach virus at the same time i had been lying on the couch with the fan on and only moving to vomit into a bucket for like 4 days i started thinking weird stuff. i had been really tired and exhausted the whole time and i think i had a fever. like the first time i remember i asked my dog if he could go turn on the fan, then realized that was dumb. then i started having an internal conversation with myself, almost like i was multiple people. i think we were debating who would get the pillow and i was like "no i need it man come on"

Did the fan have weed in it

have you had any hallucinations? or weird brain moments. i can recall when i got strep throat and a stomach virus at the same time i had been lying on the couch with the fan on and only moving to vomit into a bucket for like 4 days i started thinking weird stuff. i had been really tired and exhausted the whole time and i think i had a fever. like the first time i remember i asked my dog if he could go turn on the fan, then realized that was dumb. then i started having an internal conversation with myself, almost like i was multiple people. i think we were debating who would get the pillow and i was like "no i need it man come on"

Yeah I hallucinate even when I'm healthy