Petition to recognize BLM as terrorists. Petition reached 100,000!

Poll

You gonna sign this?

yes, I hate terrorists
68 (75.6%)
No, I am a terrorist
22 (24.4%)
I think Black Lives Matter
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Petition to recognize BLM as terrorists. Petition reached 100,000!  (Read 26756 times)

Police are also innocent until proven guilty.

Police are also innocent until proven guilty.
wait didn't you just call that bullstuff though
i'm confused

The guy who posted that stuff basically said it was wrong for us to bomb that suspect with the robot.

thats a problem. those police murdered two innocent men who were abiding by the law, yet they're sadly allowed to walk free and enjoy themselves. those guys are legally murderers, yet the law protects them so heavily.
how are they legally murderers if they're found innocent/not had their trial yet

Robot lives matter
this guy gets it

Ultimately generalizing all police officers is pretty much as bad as generalizing all black people, and just like the latter, promoting this mindset actively discourages good cops from doing good.

The fact that I might catch stuff for being a "Cop apologist" says a lot.

Robot lives matter

I was watching battlebots today and white privileged stuffLORDS are controlling robots to kill other robots.

I was watching battlebots today and white privileged stuffLORDS are controlling robots to kill other robots.
We need equal representation for robots of color!!

We need equal representation for robots of color!!

There was a team with a robot named "WITCH DOCTOR" and the team are a bunch of white people wearing stereotypical voodoo black people clothes.

Totally triggered.

There was a team with a robot named "WITCH DOCTOR" and the team are a bunch of white people wearing stereotypical voodoo black people clothes.

Totally triggered.
dude witch doctor has sick bots though

dude witch doctor has sick bots though

So sick that they died.

So sick that they died.
yea, it was a pretty lethal illness

yea, it was a pretty lethal illness
they should've had a doctor