Froster (BL_ID 3842)

Author Topic: Froster (BL_ID 3842)  (Read 2075 times)

So a few days ago I was just hanging out om Tezuni's Prison Escape. I was joking around, kinda being a bit tribal, and therefor decide to make a joke saying I was gonna get drama'd for being tribal. Which, some how set this guy named Froster (Bl_ID 3842) off. He said the Blockland community is pretty much dead, which I agree with, but he kept telling me I wouldn't get drama'd and I was telling him other wise. Which might have not been the best idea. But aside from that, some guy named Kalinsky was insulting Froster, and I kinda poked fun at Froster too. Kalinsky told Froster to kill himself, which after that started a chain of events. So Froster replied to Kalin saying "I tried, too fat." Which I told him that makes no sence if he was going to hang himself, because weight would kill you faster. Which after telling him that, he decided thought because I said kms, that I watch leafy and stuff like that. I really didn't think too much of it. I attempted to insult him by saying "YouTube is gay, like you." But he was continuing to talk about how I supposedly watch Leafy and watch it because it "makes me feel like I have a friend" To which I started saying a bunch of stuff like "I have no (x)" He then says that all of that stuff is true, and all that crap. I then say that I've been thinking about Self Delete, which, I was actually thinking about. Kalinsky says something to Froster, which he then says "34k calm down man" Then Kalinsky says he's leaving, and tells Froster; "Good luck, I have the chatlog." He then leaves. I tell Froster that making fun of someone for when they bought the game is handicapped. To which he says; "36k calm down man, no need to cry, just because you bought a dead ass game and still go on the forums doesn't mean anything" Thought I'd just add this, is that Blockland  wasn't dead when i bought it, so I don't know what the forget he was on about. Later he starts calling me Gayscale, which is so original.. Not. I went "AFK." I just wanted to watch the chat to be honest. So somewhat after me going "AFK" he screams at someone that;"THIS ISN'T A GAME, IT'S MY LIFE." Take note of this. Then act like I'm back and start acting suicidal, as a joke. It's kind of stuffty to do that, but whatever. I was just pissed and wasn't thinking straight.  So then Froster starts asking if I play a lot of Blockland, and I had started ignoring him, so I gave him no response. Later, after killing him. He says; "Gayscale. You play too much Blockland. And for a 36k, thats pretty bad. Go outside and do something." Which, is kind of a hypocrisy. He says the game isn't just a game, it's his life, but then turns around and tells someone, "Hey you play too much kys." Then he calls me a tryhard, which I have no idea how I was being a tryhard. Then my friend Caramel joins. After a while he is making fun of my tactic, which is to grab a deadringer and fake like I dont have the Baldr. Which I admit is kind of scummy, because deadringer is kind of OP. After another round or so, I kill him with baldr, and I picked up an item off him by crouching. He thinks that was Tbagging, which it clearly wasn't. I point out I was picking up a key, not Tbagging him. He then is a sarcastic ass and replies "Sure Gayscale. Sure..." He continues calling me a tryhard and gay. He later starts saying he wants to be reg, which in a sence he was attempting to have others infrence I was a tryhard by saying; "To be a reg do I have to be a tryhard." He then makes fun of my tactic again later, saying that everyone should grab deadringers. Someone asks how did I get baldr, but he called me Gayscale, and to be honest I was pissed, so I told him delete Windows 32. Froster then says he's gonna drama me because I'm giving out false information annd I'm a Regular. He keeps asking how to get reg, when someone says; "All you have to do is pay" or something like that. I tell them no, you dont, and all you have to do is play and help others. Froster tells everyone that I can't pay, but I can, so I tell him I can, but I dont because it would be a waste of money because Blockland is gonna get old, and nobody will play it anymore, making however much I donated just a waste. He then says he screeshotted it and is gonna drama me, yet again, because I supposedly said that Tezuni's server is stuff. Which I didn't. Later, I was just walking down the hallway, and I cleared. And then Froster just starts unloading his clip into me. Then I go spam the heal button. He keeps shooting. I stop, and he purposely kills me after I stop, and acts like he didn't do stuff. Then I just gave up and left.
Here is the link to some of the pictures. There is some repeats btw: http://imgur.com/gallery/SbXl4

From what you're saying, it seems like you are both at fault. Despite the nasty and horrible things he said, you pretended to act as if you were suicidal and you also said you were being kind of tribal, so it seems that your behaviorist may have caused his uncalled for response.

You should just have ignored him and left.

tl;dr please

*ahem*

gr3y was hanging out in tezuni's prison escape

he jokes around, being kind of tribal

then he meets froster

he says the blockland community is dead

another guy called kalinsky tells froster to kill himself

kalinsky and froster argue for a bit then froster begins making fun of people such as gr3y himself

kalinsky then leaves and froster mentions that he has the chatlog

froster asks if gr3y plays too much blockland, he says yes, and he starts making fun of gr3y for playing too much blockland.

much more arguing happens

and since this is tezuni's prison escape he is in, froster began freekilling gr3y for no reason

so gr3y gave up and left

tl;dr please

Well, since you asked so nicely:

A few days have passed since the incident, and the speaker was currently present at the well known penal institution arena hosted in "the non-linear game where one would build". While playing amongst the other participants, the speaker thought it would be humorous to toss around mild racial puns, and eventually brought up a joke to try to liven the mood. His last instance of nervous humor was an attempt to reference the semi-popular subculture, known as the Blockland Forums, where one would manifest their unfiltered thoughts and socially pressure a human to to feel guilty after they have done something that contradicts the communities line of reasoning. Another user, known as Froster, was amusing oneself on the server until he noticed the mild racial jokes that were occurring during his gaming experience. The player Froster retorted the speakers comments, stating that the Blockland Community's death was imminent. The speaker held the same opinion as Froster about the community, yet both of their thoughts on the speaker getting socially unaccepted were dissimilar. While this tame dispute was in session, another delinquent named "Kalinsky" was making verbal jibes towards Froster. This encouraged the speaker to also verbally abuse Froster, causing both of the instigators to insult him in unison. The person Kalinsky informed Froster to take his own life from our current physical plane of existence, which escalated the situation even further.

After receiving the verbal blows to the chest, Froster used self-depreciating humor to mock his own physical strength and weight. Froster's attempt at comedy confused the speaker, in which the speaker pondered for a moment and responded with a serious thought: if one would take oneself's life by using a strong cable and gravity, their bodily mass would significantly help them meet their creator much quicker. The speakers serious response contained a common acronym used on the internet, which meant to end oneself's existence by attempting Self Delete. The acronym used by the speaker was also commonly used by a highly disliked internet fanbase who follows the well known internet video creator known as Leafy. The speaker admits he did not have any other thoughts on Frosters comment. The speaker then tried to make a quick critical remark towards Froster, resulting in a failure of a retort about homoloveuality. Froster then continues to make remarks about the speaker on why he views the popular YouTuber. Froster then began to suggest that watching the celebrity makes the speaker feel as if he would have a companion by his side. The speaker humored that Froster's statement was true, proposing that he has no friends. Froster concurred. Using the common emotional appeal technique, the speaker decided it would be wise to discuss about his suicidal thoughts in front of Froster. Kalinsky interjected his last words before his departure, and commented about Froster's slightly-high Blockland Identification figure, while also telling Froster to control oneself. Right before his retirement from the server, Kalinsky wished Froster a good luck, and said that he has the discussion records about this whole predicament.

Back to the speaker and Froster, they are now quarreling about the death of the game and oneself's low ID. Froster was figuratively speaking that the narrator should not shed exude liquid from one's tear duct, and continued to comment about how the speaker purchased a "dead-ass" video game.  The speaker added, that one of common intelligence would have purchased this God-forsaken game while the whole community was still intact. A few time frames have passed, and Froster is beginning to create wordplay out of the speakers name, of which contains puns about homoloveuality. The speaker then talks to his current readers, sarcastically stating that Froster's choice of words was funny, but in hindsight, it was actually not.

Afterwards, the speaker then began to cloak himself from the entire discussion, only to be reading the chat from a distance. Much like a Bird of Prey, the speaker was waiting for the best moment for him to interject. While pretending to be away from his keyboard, the speaker noticed that Froster was shouting at another extraneous player, stating that the game itself wasnt a platform to build virtual bricks on, but was actually his life. The speaker then suggests that his readers take note of what Froster said to the other user. Then, the speaker thought it was humorous to act like he had suicidal thoughts. Now reflecting on what he has done in the past, he does agree that his actions were not commendable. He blames his actions on his own lack of moral and ethical principles due to him being infuriated at the moment. Froster then begins to ask the speaker if he plays this game a lot, in which resulted the speaker disregarding him entirely.

The speaker later virtually took Frosters life in the prison game, and out of spite, Froster insulted the speaker's name using wordplay. Froster also told the speaker to go outside and accomplish something. The speaker thought it was duplicitous for Froster to tell him to go outside, when Froster himself stated that the game was his life. Froster redirected his anger towards someone else, and said that they play this game too much, and that they should end their own life. Then Froster turns back to the narrator, and says he tries to hard at whatever he was doing at the time. A friend of the speaker joins, who's name is Caramel. Froster continues to ridicule the speaker's strategy in the game, and the speaker himself admits to his audience that his tactic was despicable.

A few stages have passed in the game, and the speaker successfully kills Froster with a powerful in-game weapon.  The speaker then picked up a virtual item while crouching. His appearance while doing-so made Froster comment on his homoloveuality, because it looked like he was dipping a teabag in tea. Froster continues to poke-fun at the speaker's intentions at playing the game. He uses the prison server's virtual rank as an example to show everyone how much one would have to "try really hard" to obtain this rank. Froster is still insulting the speaker's tactics, and suggests that everyone should do the same. Another random player asks how the speaker obtained such a strong weapon, but while doing so, he used puns to correlate the speaker's name and a common slur used to describe a homoloveual. At this point, the speaker was enraged, and suggested that the random player should permanently remove obligatory files from his operating system, with intent to destroy his system and prevent the random player from ever using it again. Froster claimed that getting the special status that the speaker had, required someone to pay the server owner. The speaker denies this is true. Froster then threatens to post this entire discussion on the Blockland Forums to socially pressure the speaker, claiming he was spreading misinformation intending to deceive others by saying the prisoner server was terrible. Froster later kills the speaker in-game with no intention other than to make the speaker angry.

The speaker admitted defeat and disconnected from the server.

holy forget honno did you actually type all that

welp drama's over everyone go home

Well, since you asked so nicely:

-whoanelly-
This reminds me of the complaint generator.

It may sound like the kind of bogus claim made on late-night infomercials, but trust me when I say it's true: Even without making an ethical argument against parochialism, I can show that failure to recognize this salient point will result in Froster's getting free reign to sound the standard “they're out to get us” call and rally Froster's stooges to cast dissent as treason and criticism as espionage. Permit me this forum to rant. We can say that the spirits of our ancestors grieve as they watch Froster rewrite and reword much of humanity's formative works to favor solecism, and he can claim the opposite, and it won't make one bit of difference. Without a doubt, however, his myrmidons believe that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that Froster has the experience, ideas, leadership, and integrity to move our nation forward can believe anything, especially if it's false. He's often accused of concentrating all the wealth of the world into his own hands. His pals usually respond with a message along the lines of, “So what? At least Froster isn't forcing me to undergo 'treatment' to cure my 'problem'.” I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that Froster respects nothing, honors nothing, and values nothing beyond himself?

Froster's lectures are more than just furacious. They're a revolt against nature. Froster's supporters get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Froster, and meeting some other grotty attercops is merely a social event. They're not even aware that if Froster can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. We mustn't let him lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

I am one of Froster's victims. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: We can't stop him overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to provide you with a holistic and thematic history of his biased demands. There are two observations one can make here. The first is that violence begets violence, hatred begets hatred, and cynicism begets cynicism. The second observation is that we must hold not only Froster, but also Froster's cringers, accountable for their ill-tempered intimations. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that education is vitiated by Froster's nostrums. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation.

Froster and his proxies have put in place the largest and most effective blacklist in the history of our country. The purpose of this blacklist is to rid various strategic organizations of Froster's enemies and any other independent-minded people who might interfere with Froster's designs. While such activities are merely the first step towards ruling with an iron fist, in a sense, Froster's presumptuous, temerarious doctrines are quite amusing. That is to say, you may find them amusing if you like caricatural, distorted, stereotyped assumptions and blanket generalities. In short, Froster's doctrines are a kind of long, elaborated, humorless joke, especially when you consider that Froster claims to have data supporting his assertion that it's haughty to overcome the obstacles that people like him establish. Naturally, he insists that he can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that he's hiding something. Maybe he's hiding the fact that he likes to imply that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. This is what his scare tactics amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of pushy drivel devised by his secret agents and mindlessly multiplied by irritating, iniquitous vocabularians.

I, hardheaded cynic that I am, cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Froster's subterfuge. I'm absolutely stunned. Froster's objective is clear: to nourish blasphemous ideologies any day now. The last time Froster reached into his bag of dirty tricks, he pulled out a scheme to honeyfuggle us into believing that we should cast our lots with devious deviationists. Even more remarkable, he will do anything to prevent us from critiquing his wrongheaded, flighty treatises. Don't treatises that aim to palliate and excuse the atrocities of his compadres deserve—and in some sense, require—abundant critique and evaluation? That's why I propose that we carve solutions that are neither venom-spouting nor imperious, mainly because Froster does not content himself with making a mockery of the term “pseudoconglomeration”. Rather, Froster seeks to numb the public to the zabernism and injustice in mainstream politics. If he does, that will be the end of the general public knowing that it's easy for him to declaim my proposals. But when is Froster going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? My answer to this question is provisional; I'm still trying to work it out. Even so, I can decidedly say one thing: I once announced quite publicly that we ignore Froster at our own peril. When I announced that, Froster could not be found for comment. Perhaps he was embarrassed that he speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to supplant national heroes with longiloquent goldbricks.

Concrete examples abound of ways to move our nation forward into stratospheres of greatness. For instance, consider that there are two challenges we must face if we wish to repair the squalid, quisquilious world we have inherited from Froster. The first challenge is to turn random, senseless violence into meaningful action. This is only slightly less difficult than the second challenge, which is to convey to people the knowledge that Froster denies that he has been causing the destruction of human ambition and joy. His denials clearly contradict reports from eyewitnesses who saw him accelerating our descent into the cesspool of egotism. I'd like to see Froster spin his way out of that one.

Froster's allocutions are execrable. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that Froster likes publications that kill the goose bearing the golden egg. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he and his zealots are amoral zobs. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as brown townysis.

Froster's formula for Fabianism is more moralistic than ever. And here we have the crux of the problem. Disagree in any manner with Froster's orthodoxy and he calls you a sullen adolescent. Or is it a debauched peculator? I get so confused with all the various pejoratives that Froster throws around like confetti. In any case, we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against Froster and his army of covinous, pathological jerks. This will truly be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, Froster is trapped in a vicious cycle. The more opposition to his sottises he faces, the more predaceous he becomes. The more predaceous he becomes, the more opposition to his sottises he faces.

Lest I seem like a hypocrite, I should tell you that with Froster so forcefully using cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of vain pamphleteers, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must transcend traditional thinking. In such a brief letter as this, I certainly cannot refute all the personal attacks of asinine protestors but perhaps I can brush away some of their most deliberate and flagrant maneuvers. To be honest, he complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.

It amazes me how successful Froster has been at promoting promiscuity and obscene language. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to ask Froster to rephrase his criticisms in a more reasoned way. Perhaps our answer should be that Froster sometimes puts himself in charge of reconstituting society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence. At other times, one of his apostles is deputed for the job. In either case, Froster's unedifying preoccupation with Oblomovism will shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts faster than you can say “interdifferentiation”. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it undoubtedly expresses how if the country were overrun by true-blue, disreputable cads, we could expect to observe widespread discrimination in our daily lives—stares from sales clerks, taxis that don't stop, and unwarranted license and registration checks by police. To recapitulate, Froster has no qualms about double-crossing the people who trust him most just so he can gain some small advantage.