Author Topic: Strange Thread but recently i found red in my semen, im worried  (Read 3309 times)

No, but she told me that if i masturbate she would kick my ass a year ago
that was a euphanism

Why
topic brought up by that peewee incident.
never said why, she said its disgusting
(Edited)
And check the storage units for lumps.
none, that good?
also thanks for the suggestions
im no expert but im pretty sure there should be two lumps
i found very small 2 dark red spots, which is where was the entrepreneur le and another spot near it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:33:21 PM by Superbro11 »

none, that good?
im no expert but im pretty sure there should be two lumps

never said why, she said its disgusting
But she had to forget to have you

But she had to forget to have you
she also said she would send me to live with my father permanently

she also said she would send me to live with my father permanently
No offense but your mom sounds unenjoyable to live with
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:39:35 PM by Red Spy »

No offense but you mom sounds unenjoyable to live with

No offense but you mom sounds unenjoyable to live with
both my mom and dad are cool, but mom is better than my father and my dad likes to criticize people and is aggressive when mad
Examples are my dad asking if im gay, and criticizing the games i play and me, and is a console elitist
My mother isnt those and lets me play and i want and doesnt criticize me or ask stupid questions
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:38:52 PM by Superbro11 »

Examples are my dad asking if im gay, and criticizing the games i play and me, and is a console elitist
1) Are you gay
2) What games and what does he say
3) So what

1) Are you gay
2) What games and what does he say
3) So what
1.No
2.Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Most PC games in general
3.Wants me to play PS4 24/7
4.Says im stuck in limbo if i dont say anything while in a car ride, and likes to make fun of me and tells me to do stupid things to look "normal" like not swaying my hands when walking like everyone else and does it 2 seconds later after
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:44:13 PM by Superbro11 »

3.Wants me to play PS4 24/7
Damn that sounds awful your dad wants to play a game with you

Blood coming from the urethra typically means some sort of infection or worse; cancer. See a doctor, not a Lego forum.

Off topic: What's with these snake threads lightly

can we talk about the fact that a 15 year old jacked himself off in his bedroom, took a good look at his snake pudding, and decided to post about his semen examination on the blockland forums

can we talk about the fact that a 15 year old jacked himself off in his bedroom, took a good look at his snake pudding, and decided to post about his semen examination on the blockland forums
Sounds normal to me

i mean one time there was a discussion on how aerodynamic semen can be so the blf is always a good place for these kind of topics