The Great "Spartan 101" Drama Topic

Author Topic: The Great "Spartan 101" Drama Topic  (Read 6107 times)

This is to make a seperate topic to talk about Spartan 101 instead of doing it in this topic: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299419.15

We all probably know spartan 101. Hes a really really bad person on blockland and even worse as an admin.

This is my personal stories of him.

One time me and some other people were playing Future MERP. The host had to go AFK but left Spartan 101 in charge. So we were all doing our things until we got teleported in a room with flashing strobe lights and overall epilepsy inducing stuff. Me and some other people got mad at him for doing this because it could have given someone with epilepsy problems some bad issues. He just ignored it and basically went: "But nobody got an epilepsy seizure so im not doing anything bad". We argued with him about the fact that he still did something bad and nobody could have guessed without the person saying that he had epilepsy and thus there was a risk. He still was argueing that nobody got one so he is safe. And then the host came back and took spartans word because he was the one in charge.

Welcome to how he does what he does best and still sucks at it: MERP!

*Users Connect*
Spartan 101 has Connected
Spartan 101 has been given Admin(Auto)
MrWongANoodle:hi
Spartan 101:hi friend
Spartan 101 has made Star Wars Empire (He almost always makes an empire from star wars)
Spartan 101:any body want to join my empire?
Discipleofjustice:Sure.
Spartan 101:Whats your RP Name?
Discipleofjustice:Kurkek Gudenuff
Spartan 101:Okay, you get a captain with no special abilities and 4 riflemen who have horrible weaponry.
Spartan 101:To get more units, you have to do something good like be jesus.
Spartan 101:Hey owner can i start with a fully grown city?
Pwnbutter:No.
Spartan 101:Why not???????
*So much arguing that if it was a book it would be bigger than a dictionary*
*Spartan 101 Wins*
Spartan 101:Okay time to build!
Discipleofjustice:Can i help build?
Spartan 101:NO
Discipleofjustice:Why?
Spartan 101:Because i said so.
*One hour of City Building Later*
HummerVilano:Man that unit looks sick!
Gingledoof:It looks so cool!
Spartan 101:What is the unit?
Discipleofjustice:Its the AT-AT i built!
Spartan 101:I wont use it. Delete it.
Discipleofjustice:Why?
Spartan 101:What i built is the only thing that is used and it looked ugly.
Spartan 101:Anyways, RP Time!
*The two go on an adventure to find people but the one that does it the best is the guy with only 5 infantry who actually does stuff*
Spartan 101:The empire starts production of vehicles.
*6 heavy vehicles are produced instantly*
Discipleofjustice:Can i have one?
Spartan 101:No you cant.
ChickenMcSensus:Dude you asspulled these vehicles.
Spartan 101: NO I DID NOT
*More Argueing*
*Spartan walks an AT-AT over to GTIFO Empire*
Galactous: GTIFO sends a radio message to the AT-AT
Spartan 101: We dont respond.
Spartan 101:The AT-AT aims its weaponry at the capital
Galactous:We send another radio message.
Spartan 101:We respond.
Galactous:"Get that vehicle out of here or we respond with force! You are scaring the civilians and disturbing the peace! Why would you attack us?"
Spartan 101:"CLASSIFIED"
Galactous:Do you have an actual reason out of RP to attack us?
Spartan 101:Im not telling.
Galactous:You need to or its warmongering.
Spartan 101:Im still not telling but i have one.
Jeyzerizer:Just roll with it, your huge spaceships can destroy his army easily.
Spartan 101: The AT-AT attacks the empire.
Spartan 101 Has rolled 19 (4+15) with a +15 modifier
Spartan 101:It kills everything.
Galactous:WAT
Galactous:How do you have a +15 modifier?
Spartan 101:Because my AT-AT has a +15 agaisnt everything.
Galactous:Its armament is not even capable of hitting everything here!
Spartan 101:Yes it can.
Galactous:Im not bothering with you anymore, you have no logic.
Spartan 101:GALACTOUS IS AN IDIOT LOLOLOLOL
Galactous:Please. Stop.
Spartan 101: Our empire has started Order 66
JillJickPickleFickle:Great, now you have a bullstuff reason to warmonger.
Discipleofjustice:What do i get now?
Spartan 101:You get executed for beliefs of treason.
Discipleofjustice:WHY?
Spartan 101:Because.

That story was based on personal experiences. Discipleofjustice is kind of what i was like when i played with him as a squad in his empire. It was boring.
We were actually once friends one time unit spartan stopped his trust gaining phase because he knew i would admin him on my server once i decided to host. He was wrong. I never hosted.

Because this drama was made by critawakets, it has no credibility. absolutely 0 support

Because this drama was made by critawakets, it has no credibility. absolutely 0 support
did you not even read the drama rofl

you really couldve said anything else inwhich it wouldve made alot more sense if you said "this drama doesn't have pictures" or "this could have been made up"

but regardless Spartan is a known troll, but op did a lousy job on the drams

did you not even read the drama rofl
you really couldve said anything else inwhich it wouldve made alot more sense if you said "this drama doesn't have pictures" or "this could have been made up"

but regardless Spartan is a known troll, but op did a lousy job on the drams
Critawakets makes bullstuff up all the time. 0 credibility.

yeah ok you see if you make up claims like that without proof then your as bad as the evidence critical provided in his drama

I get he ain't trustworthy and all but you know you sound like a complete idiot dismissing his whole post

yeah ok you see if you make up claims like that without proof then your as bad as the evidence critical provided in his drama

I get he ain't trustworthy and all but you know you sound like a complete idiot dismissing his whole post
damp have you seen his posts?

/neutral
Can we stop with the he said, she said thing?
He is a "bad person" but you have no evidence for the abuse.

Ignore patton, because we hate eachother he loves to stuff on my lawn or rather reply to my posts with idiotic comments.

I unfortunately cannot go back in time to screenshot what he did but i might be able to screenshot recent behavior because ive started to continue MERP and he always flocks to it.

No evidence, and made by critawakets. No support.

okay he's psychopathic but i don't ever see him lying
besides it's even more believable considering the mound of evidential dramas already about spartan and how he acted like a rooster on the blf for a small portion of time (on a phone so don't feel like looking for the account)

yeah this guy's sn starfish. i learned about him in Spartans 101

As much as CRIT has been in the wrong lately, my favor goes to his side.

Not once, not twice, but more than a few times, Spartan 101 has connected to my server on multiple occasions. Even recently, he connected not more than a few days ago and has shown the very same douche-baggery attitude that CRIT is stating.

I'll admit though, there's a bit of a hole. If you have the actual log file of this occurring, that'd be nice.

For now, I'm just putting that out there that CRIT can have a bit of credit here for stating, but I'm going to observe this for now, see if anyone else is seeing what CRIT's reporting.

please stop for the sake of humanity