700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337939 times)

the resonte is forced to post and check forums daily due to this topic. i feel sorry for him: he truly is here forever

the bulge, is also here forever.

the resonte is forced to post and check forums daily due to this topic. i feel sorry for him: he truly is here forever
are you saying he had anything better to do?

also, can someone shoot me a link of that one thread where everyone was making music? I haven't been able to find it myself.

heeey where's my sympathy

birds dont have emotions
but candy corn does

my class is so pathetic at not making noises we're pretty much one noise away from stopping the movie and just staring at the wall but since the day's almost over i doubt that will happen

day 62967

hey forums i'm still immortal
or rather, in purgatory

heeey where's my sympathy
pshhh you could manage night discussion in your sleep

oh the irony!
im not sorry
if you found this message without quoting your mom gay

my class is so pathetic at not making noises we're pretty much one noise away from stopping the movie and just staring at the wall but since the day's almost over i doubt that will happen
ah middle school