700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1356934 times)

so a little over a month ago i got annoyed by my use of an somewhat ugly combination of a make-every-website dark extension and the BLight 3 stylish theme, so i ended up modifying the color scheme of BLight 3 and i've been using it for a while, and i've been thinking.

would this stuff be something you guys would actually use? it's not that special, just a recolor of BLight 3.

so a little over a month ago i got annoyed by my use of an somewhat ugly combination of a make-every-website dark extension and the BLight 3 stylish theme, so i ended up modifying the color scheme of BLight 3 and i've been using it for a while, and i've been thinking.

would this stuff be something you guys would actually use? it's not that special, just a recolor of BLight 3.

theres no real difference between yours and

He edited the boxes from gray to black, but i personally like the gray ones.

so how are you guys today?

i woke up and realized my comforter blanket had fallen off my bed

it is a top bunk bed

life sucks sometimes

dont only autistic people need comforter blankets

they need weighted blankets silly

comforters are just blankets with like, pockets of cotton.

putting comforters back on the top of bunk beds isnt that hard, but its a lot easier with 2 people. I had to put it back on all the time in michigan because i got the top bunk

theres no real difference between yours and

personally wouldn't say no real difference. blight3 does change the layout of the forums quite a bit.
probably wont release it imo, it's mostly just personal preferences for myself here. i just wanted blight3's layout with a better color scheme, barely anyone uses blight3 i believe so it's probably not worth fixing some of the smaller issues in the design for features i don't use just to release it and have nobody use it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:50:34 PM by Trymos »

putting comforters back on the top of bunk beds isnt that hard, but its a lot easier with 2 people. I had to put it back on all the time in michigan because i got the top bunk
i mean

i was too tired to get it

also my bedding normally doesn't fall down

ofc it fell down when it was my only blanket

i mean

i was too tired to get it

also my bedding normally doesn't fall down

ofc it fell down when it was my only blanket
i feel bad for people that use comforters without using sheets too

Day 1 of the Wii Posting Anarchy. I can only use a Wiimote as a mouse and only 1 USB port works (which is occupied by the keyboard), but it works just fine. Looks like I'll be leaving this thing on for a long time to check on posts. Good use.

Also this frenchtoast I made is pretty good.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:00:34 PM by Ahead »