700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1365009 times)

ppl that use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ more than twice in one week are gay.

discords are lame because it drives it home harder that my active hours are when the entire forum is asleep

i caught a cold ama

i feel like i have whooping cough

Why's everything need a discord anyway lol. Sometimes they're useful like if you want to get feedback really quick from whoever is online, but the point of this thread is already to hang out and chat. Creating a discord where we... hang out a chat would just be redundant.
ya this
i caught a cold ama

i feel like i have whooping cough
aw hope u feel better soon! i was like on and off sick for a while cus of the weather changing so much it sucks ugh

ya thisaw hope u feel better soon! i was like on and off sick for a while cus of the weather changing so much it sucks ugh
smh

all this muc muc in my throak

ppl that use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ more than twice in one week are gay.
does the emoji count too???????

two questions for the resonate
1: will you ever make another forum game
2: will you make a day discussion discord?
haha, all those words start with d
if both discussions get a discord, day discussion will be the better one
discord is too troubling and don't count on it

i got all the achievements in enter the gungeon yay
also ive reached 1000 total achievements on steam

PGPFFTTT enter the gungeon more like binding of susan

PGPFFTTT enter the gungeon more like binding of susan
edd more like ugly

why would it defeat the purpose of the topic
People would be using the discord instead of the thread, it's like splitting a sub-community

And the purpose of this particular thread is to be open during the day, it's more work to lockdown a discord server than it os to lock a forum thread, it's also less work in that Resonte doesn't have to watch over and moderate a server as well as locking and unlocking both a discord server AND a forum thread

There's no reason to make a discord server for general daytime (or nighttime) chit-chat when there's a thread for that very purpose, the only difference would be how fast people could send messages