700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364096 times)

burmy without a cloak is the most cursed god damn thing ive ever seen

I found some poetry and i wanted to share
It had me thinking
Its one of the realest things ive ever read

My grandfather passed away on the 16th after battling with stage 4 lung cancer for a year. The worst part is that it was the morning he was supposed to go in for a new promising treatment, so I got the call expecting good news, only to find out he had actually died that morning. Thank you NHS for somehow managing to misdiagnose him for 4 months until you found out he had cancer!

Now I’m in Scotland looking after my grandmother, and my professors won’t even give me an extension on my projects, so I’m literally busting my ass trying to get stuff done on my laptop using a breadboard as a mousepad so I don’t fail college in the process. Here’s the real kicker though. In the same 24 hour window I found out my pops died, my relationship falls apart! So now I have literally nobody to dump my stuff on, because most of my friends are either emotionally handicapped or hundreds of miles away, the rest of my family is in mourning, and I have no girlfriend. Absolutely epic.

Anyways, check out this cool necklace he wanted me to have. He made it while fighting in the Rhodesian bush war. I’m posting a link because I’m phoneposting atm and imgur is being a pain
https://i.imgur.com/0Bq7Ul4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

looks like life has decided to spit on you

neat necklace

damn i'm sorry for like, your life atm
dont give up.

that is a nice necklace. really hope everything will be alright soon for you though rally

burmy without a cloak is the most cursed god damn thing ive ever seen

you dissin my brother you know that

how I feel when someone says "good question I hadn't considered that":
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:41:23 PM by Super Suit 12 »

only 1 post the day before

My grandfather passed away on the 16th after battling with stage 4 lung cancer for a year. The worst part is that it was the morning he was supposed to go in for a new promising treatment, so I got the call expecting good news, only to find out he had actually died that morning. Thank you NHS for somehow managing to misdiagnose him for 4 months until you found out he had cancer!

Now I’m in Scotland looking after my grandmother, and my professors won’t even give me an extension on my projects, so I’m literally busting my ass trying to get stuff done on my laptop using a breadboard as a mousepad so I don’t fail college in the process. Here’s the real kicker though. In the same 24 hour window I found out my pops died, my relationship falls apart! So now I have literally nobody to dump my stuff on, because most of my friends are either emotionally handicapped or hundreds of miles away, the rest of my family is in mourning, and I have no girlfriend. Absolutely epic.

Anyways, check out this cool necklace he wanted me to have. He made it while fighting in the Rhodesian bush war. I’m posting a link because I’m phoneposting atm and imgur is being a pain
https://i.imgur.com/0Bq7Ul4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

good luck friend, that stuffs horrible
necklace is cool though