700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364656 times)

I was rereading my doraemon manga volume and i thought to myself

Pompmaker the fishforget is litterally jaian/gian, trying so hard to get fame and fortune while im nobita, who jaian always tries to insult and beat up in whatever way
holy stuff can you leave already? pompmakers not the only one here that hates you and this doesnt help at all
Seriously im not being funny. All he does is simply say that my addon sucks and stuff. How the forget is that considered help?
well at first he gave you advice and criticism, and then you got mad at him, he came out and told you your stuff sucks since you wont listen to anyone and think everyone was trying to be negative, and as a result your pissy at him because you're not listening to any advice and think you arent the bad one here

Seriously im not being funny. All he does is simply say that my addon sucks and stuff. How the forget is that considered help?
maybe you shouldnt make addons

I was rereading my doraemon manga volume and i thought to myself

Pompmaker the fishforget is litterally jaian/gian, trying so hard to get fame and fortune while im nobita, who jaian always tries to insult and beat up in whatever way
Pomp made a few posts where he tried to steer you in the right direction with advice for making good looking add-ons. I do think he was unnecessarily abrasive at some points but hopefully you could look past that and see the useful info he was providing. But instead you lash out often at forumers, and provide your unsolicited hot takes (I'm still salty about your pokemon slander). I think you just need to chill and not look at everything through a lense of Doraemon metaphors. I think at this point it's skewing how you perceive situations.

Pomp made a few posts where he tried to steer you in the right direction with advice for making good looking add-ons. I do think he was unnecessarily abrasive at some points but hopefully you could look past that and see the useful info he was providing. But instead you lash out often at forumers, and provide your unsolicited hot takes (I'm still salty about your pokemon slander). I think you just need to chill and not look at everything through a lense of Doraemon metaphors. I think at this point it's skewing how you perceive situations.

1. The advice he and other people give me makes no goddamn sense.
2. He tried to force me to use a software with a stuffty ui.
3. He pretends that hes a fan of Doraemon. He made a few posts saying he is but i still dont believe him.
4. He is nowhere near as kind and useful as OzmarBlock.
5. He constantly stuffs on the stuff i work hard on. Im making a game, which mind you takes skill and some knowledge of how computer graphics work.

He pretends that hes a fan of Doraemon. He made a few posts saying he is but i still dont believe him.
yeah well i dont think your a doraemon fan either

Im making a game, which mind you takes skill and some knowledge of how computer graphics work.
you lack both

can we just lock the thread now and call it a day (645)?

i'd say you got a couple more minutes before the day (645) ends

How is saying "lol ur addon fukin sux" considered help?

didn't pomp make a loving playermodel just for you and then you proceeded to sperg out for no reason

two questions for the resonate
1: will you ever make another forum game
2: will you make a day discussion discord?
haha, all those words start with d
if both discussions get a discord, day discussion will be the better one

if both discussions get a discord, day discussion will be the better one
BZZZT u r wrong

A discord would defeat the purpose of the thread
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 01:52:39 PM by Masterlegodude »

Why's everything need a discord anyway lol. Sometimes they're useful like if you want to get feedback really quick from whoever is online, but the point of this thread is already to hang out and chat. Creating a discord where we... hang out a chat would just be redundant.