700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1363736 times)

someone better have caught my loving joke or you can loving catch these hands
I don't get it...

uh... its day...
it is???
well then it's a forgetin gr8 one lemme tell ya

Today there was this bright green statue that was just in the middle of a street outside my house, it looked like a flat stick figure that was in a walking pose, and it must have been 5 to 6 feet tall

I think there was something on it's head, but it was too hard to see

Then while i was trying to get a good look at it, these three bicyclists come along, snatch it up, and take it away

What transpired here today?

well

i didnt expect this

Today there was this bright green statue that was just in the middle of a street outside my house, it looked like a flat stick figure that was in a walking pose, and it must have been 5 to 6 feet tall

Then while i was trying to get a good look at it, these three bicyclists come along, snatch it up, and take it away

you were part of a cia experiment

Did it look like this?

Did it look like this?

[img ]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51OfvjHrkVL._SY355_.jpg[/img]
It did, but it might not have had a hat, definitely didn't have a flag

what am i chopped liver

This sounds pretty shady, I think you ought to delete this post, or else there is clear evidence that you are a witness... and they  might come for you.

no you're The Resonte!
no i think that's his twin brother. he's chopped liver, for sure

chopped liver, chopp'd stake, and thats what you need chopped beef, for a good old fashion Texas BarBeQué