700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364979 times)

hey i need some of you suckers to test a server thing i'm trying out for tdms

have i ever told you guys how much the 2ds sucks to play on? the experience of playing a game on it is just in a way that i'm unable to describe. it just doesn't feel good at all.
use the axe-handle attachment

use the axe-handle attachment
i think it may stem from the fact that the console is a literal loving doorstop and lacks the clamshell design that makes the entire ds series (and gameboy advance sp) stand out from all the other handhelds with a different 'experience.' it just feels like a piece of stuff.

wow scottish people sure are bad.....
i couldnt agree more

welcome to day 344 and such

I went to the dentist and I have a bunch of cavities and my wisdom teeth and growing sideways. Kinda a pain in the ass. They also pressure washed my teeth with some insane waterjet which hurt like forget

Life hack: If you never go the dentist, you never get any cavities

hey wait yes
n
I went to the dentist and I have a bunch of cavities and my wisdom teeth and growing sideways. Kinda a pain in the ass.
wouldn't it be a pain in the mouth

i have a tooth ache on one of my molars and im scared to go to the dentist for a checkup because i dont want my angry japanese dentist to kill me for not brushing

i'm not getting wisdom teeth because i'm already wise

i'm not getting wisdom teeth because i'm already wise
know you arent stupid

i have a tooth ache on one of my molars and im scared to go to the dentist for a checkup because i dont want my angry japanese dentist to kill me for not brushing

Just brush it regularly and use special mouthwash and stuff. Despite what the dental industry tells you, they can heal on their own under the right conditions. If you go to the dentist the first thing they'll do before the x-ray is even finished is schedule you an $800 appointment.

Note that this is bad advice and you might wanna get that checked before you develop an abscess

make her mad enough so she commits sedoku

brush your teeth you mangey forget