700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1364491 times)

well im gladiester
oh yea well i'm more gladiester than u will ever be

A storm came outta nowhere and immediately escalated up to 11, but as it usually goes, it was only severe for a few minutes, now it's calmed down to just mild rain and no more thunders

Unfortunately it's still hot, so the rain only made everything moist and sticky :(

women do nothing but cause problems goddamnit

A storm came outta nowhere and immediately escalated up to 11, but as it usually goes, it was only severe for a few minutes, now it's calmed down to just mild rain and no more thunders

Unfortunately it's still hot, so the rain only made everything moist and sticky :(
i had the same thing, sheets of rain were just going to town on my house then suddenly it was bright and sunny

what happened even more toxicology
he just walked into a cobwebs and now he's loving smashing all the plates in the kitchen

reminds me of my chyldehood alright

tfw no fat friend to drink shirtless with while the odor of our sweat mingles in the summer heat

tfw no fat friend to drink shirtless with while the odor of our sweat mingles in the summer heat

u can be the fat friend