700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1361299 times)

brush your teeth you mangey forget
forget YOU LEATHERHEAD

brush your teeth you mangey forget

The problem with that is that I brush, floss and even use stupid enamel mouthwash or whatever twice a day and still get cavities, meanwhile I have a friend who has never flossed before in his life and been to the dentist once and never had any problems.

Conclusion? Dental care contributes to cavities, and the entire concept was engineered by the dental industry to generate profit.

big dental is trying to steal your teeth

the tooth fairy is running an operation

russians hacked your teeth

i wanna open my bedroom window but theres bees outside what do i do

nuke every single bee in a 10 mile radius

Drop a nuke on every individual bee? That's more expensive than nuking China twice though...

i wanna open my bedroom window but theres bees outside what do i do
let him in

The problem with that is that I brush, floss and even use stupid enamel mouthwash or whatever twice a day and still get cavities, meanwhile I have a friend who has never flossed before in his life and been to the dentist once and never had any problems.

Conclusion? Dental care contributes to cavities, and the entire concept was engineered by the dental industry to generate profit.

some people have really deep grooves in their teeth that the brushes can't reach

also it was directed at torin

I'm back bitches.
Also I'm gonna host my BL server if anyone's interested.
Nevermind I wasn't feeling it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:52:03 PM by Outland Predator »

Some people just get the all bad luck when it comes to oral health. It loving sucks, too, because it can get really expensive. One of my friends finally just bit the bullet, had her teeth pulled and got dentures because she was sick of the unfortunate upkeep despite having stellar hygiene.