700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1366334 times)

also today was day 1227 but resonte didnt make a post

also today was day 1227 but resonte didnt make a post
ya i did
day 1227. still...
B)

maybe you were stuck in a different timeline where i hadn't posted yet..?

dunno why didnt resonte post again today but its day 1228

i played RimWorld for 10 hours straight and then it took up 55% of my computer's memory and started lagging

i think that's its way of telling me that playing it for 10 hours straight is unhealthy and i should stop

... i am going to relaunch it and continue anyway.

i played RimWorld for 10 hours straight and then it took up 55% of my computer's memory and started lagging

i think that's its way of telling me that playing it for 10 hours straight is unhealthy and i should stop

... i am going to relaunch it and continue anyway.
yeah you show your CPU who's boss

what's this fuzzy feeling everytime I come back to the site to see this on the top as always?
love the dedication.

definitely has been a while, how has everyone been?

I was thinking of getting rimworld, I guess this seals the deal. looks like a cool game

what's this fuzzy feeling everytime I come back to the site to see this on the top as always?
love the dedication.

definitely has been a while, how has everyone been?

i almost fed my family moldy bread. i didn't notice until i was about to put mayonnaise on the bread. nasty grey fuzzy

Bro that's just flavoring don't worry about it

bro the thread pages are almost caught up with the day count again