700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338084 times)

Day 1236
my day discussion topic now bitch

no i wont let it go down like this

feels weird to not edit the topic title daily and post 'day ###'

shame, there goes my high postcount

Why aren't you though? just tired of it or something

yeah, its a bit chafing feeling like i /have/ to go online once per day to update, and sometimes i'd forget for hours. its just something that has to constantly be in my thoughts, especially because it's very minor.
a bit like having to flick an inconsequential switch everyday- it's easy and quick, but you still gotta remember to do it /every/ day, and that could be a bit flummoxing

plus the population's going down, night discussion is dead, and...

...and i thought doing it on 1234 would be fun! yeah!

although it's pretty cool to think back on 'the early days' (double digits, anyone?) to see the history, and it was satisfying to keep sustaining something for a long time, knowing how long it's lasted. hence, updating for 1000+ days
i'd imagine night discussion is similar, although more 'drifted off in sleep' than 'pulled the life support plug'
also it kept me tied to the forums more, like a noose cause i probably would've drifted away by now if i hadn't had this topic, so there's that too

ye

night discussion has moved to discord it seems and most of the convo and people who was on ndt do their talking there

a bit like having to flick an inconsequential switch everyday- it's easy and quick, but you still gotta remember to do it /every/ day, and that could be a bit flummoxing
lol like that dude in Lost who had to keep pushing a button every 108 minutes or bad things happen

i cant believe day discussion topic is forgetn dead . . . . ..

ye

night discussion has moved to discord it seems and most of the convo and people who was on ndt do their talking there
what discord

for some reason discord doesn't work on my browser... probably because i dont update anything out of paranoia

for some reason discord doesn't work on my browser... probably because i dont update anything out of paranoia
why are you using discord on your browser

because i'm old and crotchety and i don't like new things

also it worked before

i should probably actually get discord though