700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337756 times)

man yall remember blf user otis da houskat?

im old

yo homeslice just get some new batteries for this thread

never thought i'd be siding with grimlock on something but wow
now that i've interacted with them, furries really are pretty stuffty honestly except the cool ones. stereotypes have exceptions obviously
i'd go more into detail but i dont want to make a bigass post about my sour experiences that nobody would really care about

day 1236

day 1237

day 1238

now that i've interacted with them, furries really are pretty stuffty honestly except the cool ones. stereotypes have exceptions obviously
i'd go more into detail but i dont want to make a bigass post about my sour experiences that nobody would really care about
now yuo see...

Ban Electrk.

sir this is a mcdonald's drive thru

weel much did not happen in the thread anywayu so bye

you've taken the grimpill

Time to fix the electrkal problems
*cuts wire*

man yall remember blf user otis da houskat?

im old

Yes but the first thing I thought of was the headbanging Black and White cat known as Acid