700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1363973 times)

is reso ever gonna lock the thread or is it perpetually day
please i want to sleep
until the night discussion topic arises again he's probably gonna keep this one up

if the night discussion topic don't open by 3:00 AM my time I am gonna drop the new one, anyone who opposes this executive decision?

if the night discussion topic don't open by 3:00 AM my time I am gonna drop the new one, anyone who opposes this executive decision?
no massuh

"I'm not going to be here on Algobox much longer."

Wait, that's Algodoo's (2D physics sandbox) way to get custom situations! Is it really him or what?

Don't worry man, it's not your fault. Some people just have thicker skulls.
i don't even know why they focused it on YOU of all people
seriously, eon needs to learn that there's this revolutionary new thing called "ignoring threads"
your a okay dude just tone it down a bit is all with the bird plant thing, other than that i dont see the reason why you were pulled into that
thanks, made me feel a lil better
i'm central time + it usually opens around 7 central time aka 8 est
no i always open it around 8 central
He's probably too depressed or worried to open it now
if night discussion opens i want there to be no mention of drama there nor any signs of nerdiness
now theres an actual drama thread
but remember that having the entire thread be drama'd is a big worry to put on seth so there is no blam
he's probably worried to deal with the burden from the drama and drama thread
its like if something you liked to do was insulted to your face you just need time away
its a bit of an emotional struggle
pretty much this
sorry i've just been too overwhelmed with all this stuff plus some real-life stuff to want to open it tonight but i'll still do it tomorrow night

also those of you still trying to start stuff in here loving stop

shut it down for good Or else

glad to see that you're doing alright, seth