700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367469 times)

Oh uh, i never actually left

I forgot how to
u have to jack off first

hyper-violent is a cool word

maybe if you slapped someone yeah

it's over. no hat-eating involved. confirmed.

parappa the rapper is about to push me over the edge the timing is forgeted up on the psp version and you have to be so goddamn precise on the second level
i was going good all the way to the end until the last two which pushed me into bad

just mash every button and u'll eventually get the cool rank

just mash every button and u'll eventually get the cool rank
can't get the cool rank if you haven't beaten the level

edit: i beat it with some perseverance
level 3 took 1 loving try
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:22:05 PM by Daswiruch »

parappa the rapper is about to push me over the edge the timing is forgeted up on the psp version and you have to be so goddamn precise on the second level
i was going good all the way to the end until the last two which pushed me into bad

really? the PSP ver. for me was fine, but playing um jammer lammy on the PS3 was a loving nightmare

really? the PSP ver. for me was fine, but playing um jammer lammy on the PS3 was a loving nightmare
um jammer lammy's loving baby stage or whatever where you gotta strum that baby rabbit's head is almost like it's based on pure forgetin luck

WAIT THEY HAVE PARAPPA THE RAPPER ON PSP?!

forget yeah

forget yeah

Quote from: wikiped
PaRappa the Rapper was released for PlayStation Portable in Japan in December 2006 and in North America and Europe in July 2007 for the game's tenth anniversary.

it's...been out
tbh i'd wait for the HD remake of parappa coming on ps4

forget yeah
And in a month, it'll be on the PS4

lets not forget about patapon tho