700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1391567 times)

thats how twitter works man
stuff you like/follow is on your feed
most likely furry stuff but not lewd furry stuff

Nobody said I masturbated to it except you. Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm a minor. What the forget is wrong with you? What makes you make these posts? What possible situation could you be in that this is your best form of entertainment? Do you need help or something?

All of these are rhetorical because i'm reinstalling post blocker

is there a BLF furry discord because I can't find one with

Big thunk

SUPERSUIT 12 LIKES GAY FURRY TRAPS

Nobody said I masturbated to it except you. Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm a minor. What the forget is wrong with you? What makes you make these posts? What possible situation could you be in that this is your best form of entertainment? Do you need help or something?

All of these are rhetorical because i'm reinstalling post blocker

Lol nice over reaction. Now I’m actually convinced you jerk it to gay furry research

So i went to twitter to look at some memes and half of them were censored for no reason (like this one for example). I think "ok whatever, Twitter's just being dumb" and I keep going.

Then it shows me furry research with no censor at all. richard in ass, cum everywhere, gay furry research.

What the actual furry forget, Twitter?

edit: if that came out as forget i will be murderous
im gonna kil lyou for making this tupid fucing post

blicky got the stiffy

at least the fanart coming from it isn't terrible
reminder

thanks for providing an easy list of people to re-block you're all so helpful
(also i never said i didn't like gay furry research just that i didn't jerk off to that specific research. and remember you're the ones who brought up whether I jerked off to it so don't call me gross for that)
(or do, doesn't matter, you're blocked)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:23:08 PM by Super Suit 12 »

super please read your aspergers book

Same people, same stuff, different day.

flossing is incredibly important
you might have rotting meat between your teeth without even knowing it
so much can get stuffed in there, it's horrifying

please remember to floss and brush your teeth