700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1357535 times)

I've talked about this before but I figured I'd bring it up again and maybe try to get some help. Video games bore me now, but one of the main things that keeps me from sitting down and playing a game is that right before I boot it up, I think of all the limitations the game has and all the things I can't do.

I've talked about this before but I figured I'd bring it up again and maybe try to get some help. Video games bore me now, but one of the main things that keeps me from sitting down and playing a game is that right before I boot it up, I think of all the limitations the game has and all the things I can't do.
are you trying to get help finding fun in games again? are you sure you want help for this? i assume without games youve been doing other stuff for fun and most likely those things are more rewarding than games...

are you trying to get help finding fun in games again? are you sure you want help for this? i assume without games youve been doing other stuff for fun and most likely those things are more rewarding than games...

I mean yeah but there are some moments where I don't really have anything to do and I get a desire to do what used to entertain me.

Have you tried just taking a break from playing games? That usually helps me when I don't feel like playing anything. Though, if I'm dissatisfied with the limitations of a game, I try to see if there are any mods to fix that.

Have you tried just taking a break from playing games? That usually helps me when I don't feel like playing anything. Though, if I'm dissatisfied with the limitations of a game, I try to see if there are any mods to fix that.

I can't even remember the last time I sat down to play a game lol

i'll just try playing minecraft, apparently it's popular again

I mean yeah but there are some moments where I don't really have anything to do and I get a desire to do what used to entertain me.
have you tried playing with friends? the reason blockland is so fun is cause its actually literally just an interactive chat room (when not modded to be a gamemode). maybe you just dont like to play cause you find the social aspect of a game more critical than anything else.

have you tried playing with friends? the reason blockland is so fun is cause its actually literally just an interactive chat room (when not modded to be a gamemode). maybe you just dont like to play cause you find the social aspect of a game more critical than anything else.

That could be it. I've only ever had the most fun playing a game when I was playing with others. Last time I tried playing Blockland it didn't feel very socially engaging though.

I need to join a gaming clan or something lol

That could be it. I've only ever had the most fun playing a game when I was playing with others. Last time I tried playing Blockland it didn't feel very socially engaging though.

I need to join a gaming clan or something lol
join blockland content creators maybe, its pretty chill on there and you can probably reconnect with old bl friends. theres a very strict no drama rule enforced so you dont have to worry about stuff conversations

join blockland content creators maybe, its pretty chill on there and you can probably reconnect with old bl friends. theres a very strict no drama rule enforced so you dont have to worry about stuff conversations
you dont have to worry about...... Any conversations

I've started playing Minecraft again and I've honestly forgotten just how good this game is.