Author Topic: What will Nintendo do next?  (Read 1604 times)

Hopefully you have seen this post: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299866.0 (I recommend you read this to understand what I'm trying to say).

Nintendo have brought the NES back as it seems. As soon as I say this it got me thinking "Wow, so they brought the NES back. I hadn't even seen any news on this being a thing......... I wonder why they decided to do this." Sure there may be a lot of retro gamers out there but are there enough of them for Nintendo to have made the right choice?

I mean, they could've taken all that money they made from from Pokemon Go and put it towards making the next Wii Console, or even the successor to the 3DS. They might even make more money if the "new" NES sells well.

What will they do next though? Another question that we may have to take into account if weather or not Nintendo will get sued for all the things happening with PMG (Pokemon Go). What do you guys think they should do next?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:58:15 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

The NX, which we don't even know anything about.

Not to be rude but is that actually a thing or are you just messing with me?

it's a thing. supposedly nintendo's next gaming console.

Ah, hopefully they upgrade the sensor then. As the one the Wii uses could be better.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild I believe was said to be for both the NX and the Wii U (and in that case in lieu of a supposedly better hardware-d console the Wii U version is assumed by many to sell a lot less), so yes the NX is indeed a thing, I just dunno if they're sticking with the name NX. But besides that I don't think much else about the NX has been revealed, who knows if it even has a sensor bar.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:26:37 PM by Flamecannon »

I dont want another Wii
NX better not be another loving wii
but by the looks of it, it could be because of Breath of the Wild

i hope mario party 2 remastered for wii u

or wario galaxy

i hope mario party 2 remastered for wii u
I think having a Mario Party Collection consisting of the first three games remastered would be the bees knees.
or wario galaxy
A step up from Wario World

The NX is key too all this; it's a funnier console, if we can get it to work.

Not to be rude but is that actually a thing or are you just messing with me?
Yes the NX is an actual thing and Nintendo themselves have referenced it in some of their conferences but only by name really. Again we barely know anything about it at this point and this thing is suppose to launch next year.
or wario galaxy
not until super wario sunshine

I really hope they evolve the NX into something that is far better then the Wii. What Nintendo really needs is a new legend, a new NES if you will. The Wii and DS are a good start, but Nintendo needs something bigger.

Hopefully a Waluigi-themed game