Legoboss's SLASHER

Author Topic: Legoboss's SLASHER  (Read 13096 times)

Really doubt Jeetlor did it on purpose.

OT: Very fun server, wish I could play more.

i think it was more blatant confusion than anything else. he may have caught on wrong etc. maybe he thought you had to obey the slasher or something, just a guess.

also is opening the doors really a violation? am i missing some sort of context here, im not able to get on and see for myself.

i think it was more blatant confusion than anything else. he may have caught on wrong etc. maybe he thought you had to obey the slasher or something, just a guess.

also is opening the doors really a violation? am i missing some sort of context here, im not able to get on and see for myself.
normal players can open doors but slashers have to break through them. the doors can be given defense points by players so the slasher has a harder time trying to break through.

which is all for naught if you get some lackey to open the door for you

Yeah i can see why its bad now.

unless there is a lackey-esque class or something that lets you do that kind of thing while trying to remain anonymous (that's a great idea btw) from the other survivors. 

Yeah i can see why its bad now.

unless there is a lackey-esque class or something that lets you do that kind of thing while trying to remain anonymous (that's a great idea btw) from the other survivors. 
SLASHER: mafia madness edition

You're tripping over yourself man.

You admit that you were opening the doors.
You are warned to stop opening doors and griefing your team.
You admit that in the chat the slasher was telling you to open the doors.
You admit again that you did so.
Ike's log mentions you were asked to stop again.

And then in another post, you're claiming that you had the chat scrolled up so you couldn't see the warnings to stop opening the doors.
Yet you're also saying that you were being told by the slasher to open the doors, which you did. Multiple times you were warned doing this.

But you had the chat scrolled up so you couldn't see the warnings from the admins? But you could see the chat when the slasher was telling you to open the doors, meanwhile the admins are telling you not to? Jesus Christ man which is it? Could you not see the chat when they were warning you, or could you see the chat when the slasher was telling you to open the doors while the admins were telling you not to? I've heard of selective hearing, but not selective reading. You loving dyslexic?
It honestly had to be me not reading the chat or just being oblivious. I saw flaws in my own explanation because after I scrolled up I realized I had my timestamps all wrong. Either way, this wasn't a troll attempt and it won't happen again.

jeet doesn't seem the kind of guy who would intentionally ruin others fun

a newbie to a server like this could make this legitimate mistake. it should be clarified in the rules or server message that the slasher is out to get you, and you lose if you all die.

didnt know opening the door was bannanble, ive had people do that to me all the time what is this

also
ok but who was the killer that told him to open the doors
this

It was Biller, not that he should get in trouble though.

Jeetlor what's going on? You've had problems at crowns and now this server. Come on man.

The server was up?
Damn I missed it, I gotta fix my sleeping schedule, I really want to play this server.

you know maybe it would be a better idea to make it impossible to open doors while they have a defense rating of more than 500 or something

and just add an alternative way of getting through them, like having to stand still for 5 seconds to teleport through them?

I remember back when I played Zombie Survival in GMod, they'd make it so that players had to use their walk keybind to get past player made obstacles such as prop barricades or more importantly: doors. Maybe such a mechanic could be introduced, although I don't know how you'd easily check if a player is walking or not.

sounds like a case where that fixed phasing-through-walls issue is actually desired lol

the best way to go about this is to simply restrict opening doors if the slasher is within x distance of it, like maybe 6-8 studs. not too far that you cant sneakily leave when they're around but close enough that if they're waiting outside the door some newbie or troll wouldn't be able to ruin their group's survival attempt

Are there Timezones when you host and when you stop hosting?