Author Topic: Legoboss's SLASHER  (Read 13092 times)

What's this about?
Slasher is a horror survival based server where a group of survivors have to survive 8 minutes against 3 slashers, with the max amount of players being 22. The location is a laboratory with plenty of places to hide. Survivors select 1 item from a list to benefit themselves and their team, and everyone has a welder that can be used on doors to keep the slasher out.
Stay in heated rooms and hallways to avoid freezing to death. That means no camping out in the morgue with a door welded to 10000%, or else you'll end up like another body.
It is a recreation of this server.

Items

Welder

The welder can fortify doors up to an infinite number, but the number resets after every round.
Survivors can open and close welded doors, but slashers must break them down.
Slashers destroy doors at a rate of 4, and welders weld at a rate of 1.  

Flashlight

The flashlight will temporarily blind slashers, and is good for navigating once the lights are out. Even with shaders off the map can get dark.

Boomstick

Knock back and slow down approaching slashers, good luck killing them, though.

Bear Trap

Traps Slashers, giving you time to get away.

Slashers

The Skeleton

Straight out of the morgue, and ready to rock, The Skeleton is not so handy when it comes to speed, but very useful for getting into tight spaces other slashers would have trouble with. Armed with a machete and a spooky laugh that doesn't really make much sense anatomically, the skeleton will forget your stuff up.
Right click to giggle.

The Mask

Ever just have one of those days? This scientist did, so he grabbed a chainsaw, his 7th grade Halloween costume, and went beserk on the facility. Can hold down shift to sprint at great speeds, and can use chainsaw to take out lots of hiding people at once. Not very good in vents.
Right click to moan weirdly.

Skinless

Diets taken to a whole new level. The good ol' skinny man from the old server. Can claw people up close, or spit globs of acid from afar. Useful for taking out those guys hiding in corners.
Right click to scream like an starfish.

More slashers soon!

Pictures

Tales from the Lab
Got any stories as a survivor, or a slasher? Post em here for others to read.

Server Status
Should be back around 12-1 PM PST.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:13:48 PM by Legoboss »

I knew a guy who played this server, he's still alive but he was thoroughly spooked

absolutely brilliant idea and very good execution. it would be nice if you could get a non-modter map so you can use things like the prop tool too!

Looks fantastic. Will definitely come by when it's open.

Spook_server

it is a neat idea and kind of reminds me of garrys mod for some reason

so i will join when its up

Hehe me on the toilet as a slasher

make an enemy that uses a spatula called the hash-slinging slasher

psa: this is a good server play it

Looks good. I'll have to try it if it's up tonight.

Don't really like the "Skinless" model though. Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the aesthetics.

Looks good. I'll have to try it if it's up tonight.

Don't really like the "Skinless" model though. Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the aesthetics.
Yeah, it really doesn't, i'm mostly just keeping it in since it's pretty funny to see it sprinting at you. If you have an idea for another model I could use i'd gladly use it.

join the server its good you won't regret it

why is it that the minute i don't have access to a computer things like these come up