Author Topic: Bushido  (Read 5903 times)

There's a totally logical explanation behind that.

No-one likes red, 2x2 spawns in the middle of a minigame that totally overpowers the current weaponry, or otherwise.

And I only kill when asked to or provoked. Or I haven't gone without a kill for a day, and I really feel that I need to kill someone. Even than, I only kill the n00biest person on the server.

Reminds me of the time I kept pegging MegaScience in your server.

Where's my cardboard box?

It came out terribly wrong and I never got to re-making it?

Bushido : I don't even know what fap means
Rex : What do you think it means?
Bushido : moving weiner up and down randomly?
Quote from: Lord Pie
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

That does good for my ego.

:cookieMonster:

He's a badmin but thats only because he is 12.

<3

Ace

What right do you have to judge members of this community? You're fairly new yourself. Bushido isn't a bad guy.

What right do you have to judge members of this community? You're fairly new yourself. Bushido isn't a bad guy.
I'm new to the forums, not Blockland.

Looks like somebody's jealous of a good modder/builder.

Seriously, you don't make threads about "WHY DIS GUI SO KUUL? WAI?".
Curiosity Core is curious. :cookieMonster:

I have also noticed his compulsion to just shoot everything on his server, generally. Even when he starts a racing server and we're all lining up on the start, he just cant help throwing a few grenades or pulling out a minigun and mowing everyone down.

Bushido's skill lies alot in his modeling, I'm unsure about his scripting ability, but he is a good modeler, and hes a nicer coder than me at least, he used to do tutorials on his server.
Tutorials on how to change the speed of a vehicle.

That does good for my ego.
You have no reason to have one. You haven't done anything particularly amazing except that tazer that allowed you to abuse people outside of minigames.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:08:02 AM by Ephialtes »

Actually it may be the age again. Back in my roblox days if I had a gun I would shoot. ANYTHING THAT MOVES.